2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

Odom goes to my alma mater and he is big time. He got better with the tough catches later in the year. Mom is a huge huge LSU fan. Believe her side of the family is from there. He put up those against the best competition in Georgia,class 7A. Carrollton also will play Langston Hughes and Air Noland in the first game of the year. Supposed to be on ESPN too

LSU eliminated!

childrens theatre comedy GIF by London Theatre Direct

Advertisement
Advertisement
Odom put out a top 12 at the beginning of April (yes, UM was on it).
If the announcement is another top list, it could be his final 4, 5, 6.

However, if he's in Miami again this weekend, with an OV scheduled for next month, then his announcement could be a commitment to the good guys.
So his announcement was that his top 12 is now down to 7!

Advertisement
10000% in agreement with you. He is going to be pure **** on the next level.
I see a WR/TE hybrid that will be dominant at the next level. I dont use that word often but he is a red zone nightmare for defenses. I know he is being recruited as a TE and listed as one but he looks like a big WR to me. I mentioned this in another thread, Riley is an elite pass catching recruit at TE and he looks lumbering compared to Odom. I feel like this kid is the reason we havent heard much about Duff in a while. Both are excellent prospects but I believe Odom is special.

Little update: So his mom posted all kind of pictures of the campus on Facebook. Also said it was like being in paradise while on campus. She is disappointed that LSU isn’t in his top 7 but she said it’s Caleb decision 100% and she will support it. Miami is sitting in a great spot right now

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, on today's Locked On Canes episode, Brian Smith reported that Julian "Ju Ju" Lewis is Odom's QB? @GeorgiaHurricane why didn't you say anything?

Even more reason to bring him into this class. Can't hurt when recruiting Ju Ju. Also explains his eye popping receiving numbers.
Yeah I said it on another post. I said if Caleb comes to Miami it will set things up nicely for Miami to have a chance at JuJu. Obviously Dawson will have the greatest impact on how serious JuJu will consider Miami

Advertisement
Back