2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

Advertisement

May help with Odom (less late push by UGA even though they don't seem overly in at this point) and Amir Jackson who I think they were in on

RNG breakdown of Odom. He compares his game to Skinner

Its interesting that he almost has as many comments on Odom's QB Julian "Ju Ju" Lewis as he does for Odom (shows you the importance of that upcoming QB recruiting battle).

Advertisement
Screenshot_20230604_194654_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Wiltfong's write up:

“The highlights of this trip was certainly all the relationships that I built and got to see,” Odom said. “Definitely also getting to sit down with Coach Saban he’s great and so is his program. My favorite things about this program is how much they care about the their players individually. They care about players developing and doing nothing but becoming better in life day by day.

“We got to do a lot of stuff like eat breakfast at Coach (Nick) Saban’s house, go out to his lake,” Odom said. “I also got to hang with players just to get a feel of their lives and Tuscaloosa.” Says he can see himself living there....

"Alabama definitely leads now," Odom said. "Just everything the program stands for is what catches my eye."

Wiltfong's write up:

“The highlights of this trip was certainly all the relationships that I built and got to see,” Odom said. “Definitely also getting to sit down with Coach Saban he’s great and so is his program. My favorite things about this program is how much they care about the their players individually. They care about players developing and doing nothing but becoming better in life day by day.

“We got to do a lot of stuff like eat breakfast at Coach (Nick) Saban’s house, go out to his lake,” Odom said. “I also got to hang with players just to get a feel of their lives and Tuscaloosa.” Says he can see himself living there....

"Alabama definitely leads now," Odom said. "Just everything the program stands for is what catches my eye."
Got to hang with players at Bama to see how they live = they confirmed how heavy the bags are and ensured me I'll get a fat bag too if I come here

Advertisement
Wiltfong's write up:

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

We'll be okay at TE with or without jit.

Advertisement
Now going with Nick Saban to his House and go out on his lake is something special, unlike taking a ride with Billy around ****** Gainesville to Dave and Busters.

Advertisement
Back