2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

Advertisement
Advertisement

Carrollton (Ga.) High Top247 tight end Caleb Odom and his family had another good experience in Coral Gables. Alabama, Florida, Auburn and Texas A&M also received official visits.

“I think everything was really well thought out,” she said. “How they want to see Caleb in his position and how they think he can grow in his position. I did like the fact Coach Cristobal has had his hands in a few first round draft picks for tight ends no matter which school he was at.”

Carrollton (Ga.) High Top247 tight end Caleb Odom and his family had another good experience in Coral Gables. Alabama, Florida, Auburn and Texas A&M also received official visits.

“I think everything was really well thought out,” she said. “How they want to see Caleb in his position and how they think he can grow in his position. I did like the fact Coach Cristobal has had his hands in a few first round draft picks for tight ends no matter which school he was at.”

THANKS BRO, FOR BRINGING THAT 🔥

thanks man. sad we have to rely on other sites now for info but seems our guys have been muzzled or shut out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back