2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

Advertisement
I’m not going to lie, but the eye of Mordor (UGA/Bama) is upon Miami and the evaluation process.

Very confident in the process for the most part (long run recruiting), but a lot of big players have turned up the heat on some of our under the radar kids.

Either the programs (Miami, Bama, Clemson, PSU, etc) are wrong; or the recruiting services are way off early in the 2024 class. It’ll be interesting to track this thru the cycle.

I’m not going to lie, but the eye of Mordor (UGA/Bama) is upon Miami and the evaluation process.

Very confident in the process for the most part (long run recruiting), but a lot of big players have turned up the heat on some of our under the radar kids.

Either the programs (Miami, Bama, Clemson, PSU, etc) are wrong; or the recruiting services are way off early in the 2024 class. It’ll be interesting to track this thru the cycle.
I’ll go with the services are playing catch up per usual.

fwiw Mario has the kids and families to his house on Saturday evening. They go to Smith & Wollensky down in South Beach in the afternoon for late lunch an Mario's in the evening
Smith is a serious restaurant food off the chart’s elite.
Probably the best rum and coke I ever experienced.

I recommend Smith to any it is coin well spent, some of my customers photos are above the bar wall of fame it takes many years of $$$$$$ to get enshrined.

GOCANES

Advertisement
That’s the goal here too by the way.

Recruit your replacement in the next class.
I agree that the ultimate goal may be the same, but how you get there is different.

If a kid gets processed out here because they aren't up to UM standards or it doesn't work out, UM works hard behind the scenes to ensure they have a landing spot at another school that's a better fit. Worst case, they can still graduate and get a degree if football doesn't work out.

I agree that the ultimate goal may be the same, but how you get there is different.

If a kid gets processed out here because they aren't up to UM standards or it doesn't work out, UM works hard behind the scenes to ensure they have a landing spot at another school that's a better fit. Worst case, they can still graduate and get a degree if football doesn't work out.
I think that is some serious fandom to believe that only Miami does this though.

fwiw Mario has the kids and families to his house on Saturday evening. They go to Smith & Wollensky down in South Beach in the afternoon for late lunch an Mario's in the evening
Sounds like they spend a little more intimate one on one time with Mario than a 100 yard car ride. No Dave and Busters may be a miss though…

Smith is a serious restaurant food off the chart’s elite.
Probably the best rum and coke I ever experienced.

I recommend Smith to any it is coin well spent, some of my customers photos are above the bar wall of fame it takes many years of $$$$$$ to get enshrined.

GOCANES
Clearly you’ve never had the sweet libations at the Longhorns/Macaroni Grill/TGI Fridays ALL IN ONE affectionately known as Spurrier’s

Advertisement

This is a major homer take. There is obviously a brotherhood here that is hard to replicate at most other programs.

But come on now…..

And...AND???

1685978114026.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll go with the services are playing catch up per usual.
Mario has been here for 18 months now. It’s definitely given him and the support staff time to see some of these guys a lot more.

I don’t know how it ultimately works out but yeah I’m really curious about some of these guys and how it ends up. Stating the obvious there but this just has a different feel than the past

They’re not scrambling for these guys. They’re identifying them early which kinda ties in with how relentless he is

Advertisement
Back