2024 Caleb Odom 4* TE from GA

Advertisement

- Carrollton (Ga.) Top247 tight end Caleb Odom raved about Miami coming off of his trip a couple of weeks ago and reaffirmed his legitimate interest in playing for Mario Cristobal and Cody Woodiel on Saturday. He has an official visit with the Hurricanes set for what is lining up to be a loaded June 23 weekend.

“They definitely still on top. Nothing has really changed. I’m trying to get back down soon. I know I’ll get up there for an official [visit], but I still like Miami,” Odom told InsideTheU.

Caleb Odom, TE, Carrollton (Ga.): Odom was a big riser in the most recent rankings update for 247Sports as he jumped all the way up to No. 68 overall nationally. We’re feeling even better about the decision after watching him move around Saturday. Odom is a new-age flex tight end with a monster catch radius that made a number of acrobatic grabs in traffic. One of the biggest questions surrounding Odom – at least from a scouting perspective – has been his frame and his ability to add weight, and he aced the eye test as he looked to be carrying 215 pounds with plenty of room to tack on more. Odom, who totaled 1,121 receiving yards as a junior for Georgia’s AAAAAAA runner-up, is working on setting up official visits this summer with both Colorado and Miami. Ole Miss, Tennessee and plenty of others are also involved in the recruitment.

Advertisement
Gaby

One pick I’m close to making is for Carrollton (Ga.) Top247 tight end Caleb Odom, who has emerged as one of the top players at the position on the board. He reiterated to InsideTheU on Saturday that the Hurricanes were very high on his list. Miami would love to have Odom in this class and the Hurricanes are a prime contender.

Caleb Odom, TE, Carrollton (Ga.): Odom was a big riser in the most recent rankings update for 247Sports as he jumped all the way up to No. 68 overall nationally. We’re feeling even better about the decision after watching him move around Saturday. Odom is a new-age flex tight end with a monster catch radius that made a number of acrobatic grabs in traffic. One of the biggest questions surrounding Odom – at least from a scouting perspective – has been his frame and his ability to add weight, and he aced the eye test as he looked to be carrying 215 pounds with plenty of room to tack on more. Odom, who totaled 1,121 receiving yards as a junior for Georgia’s AAAAAAA runner-up, is working on setting up official visits this summer with both Colorado and Miami. Ole Miss, Tennessee and plenty of others are also involved in the recruitment.

Has offers from Miami, UGA, FSU, UF, MICH, BAMA, TENN, AUB, LSU, UNC, ND, TAMU, CLEM, and plenty more.

Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 4.56.23 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby

One pick I’m close to making is for Carrollton (Ga.) Top247 tight end Caleb Odom, who has emerged as one of the top players at the position on the board. He reiterated to InsideTheU on Saturday that the Hurricanes were very high on his list. Miami would love to have Odom in this class and the Hurricanes are a prime contender.
All it took was the kid literally telling everyone Miami is the leader, Gaby really went out on a limb here.

Advertisement
Had a chance to step on their neck a bit… but this new fangled portal thing … and winning football games…. Nuts
Yep and that demonstrates that we should be able to turn it around quickly too. Norvell inherited a mess, had terrible records for the first 2 years (3-6 and 5-7) and then had a solid year in year 3 (I think their 10 wins might be a bit misleading as their schedule was not the strongest, but there is no denying they improved significantly and are now feeling that in recruiting).

In the span of 2 years the score of the Miami/FSU game went from 52-10 Miami to 45-3 FSU. If they can turn around that quickly, so can Miami and they were in a worse spot than Miami year 1.

Advertisement
Back