Caleb Johnson commits to Miami

View as article
This is str8 wifey right here: Pretty, sick body, can cook, good w/ the toolie, can hunt, change her own oil on big body trucks, love cars, w/ a hint of hood. Her husband hit the lotto on this. Lol.

Oh yeah, let’s go Canes.
I agree on all accounts but if I had to nitpick, the video where she hunts a disgusting feral hog and then takes it home to eat it made me reconsider my crush 😂

Advertisement
Great flick. I was out in LA going to UCLA Miami (Butch/Ryan Collins/Magic Benton days).

I was with a kid who auditioned for a small role in that movie. Janis Fretch was the dudes name. Something like that. He is the bartender when Wayne Grow is looking for work.

He was referred to the part by two dudes I was crashing with who just sold a movie about some wicked smahht kid from Southie.

I didn’t know them, they lived with a kid from my town. One of the dudes was a good dude, the other…. Eh.

LA is a fun town but I need to go to confession when I retreat.

Heat was and is an amazing movie, first scene and the shoot out are surround sound heaven.

"I am a cowboy; lookin for anything heavy."

Incredible film. Ted Levine was originally supposed to play Waingro but was busy, so they got Kevin Gage instead. Then Levine came available again so Mann put him in the film anyway as one of Pacino's team. They're very similar guys but in retrospect can't imagine it working the other way round.

So these stats for 17 games played are GOId.. even more excited now. @Cribby was right. Starting MLB is locked up. And if Mikel decides imagine having THIS as your second string smh. Read that caption.. that is productivity.

E3F5A905-6AD7-4113-9C70-F167A927CA4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is str8 wifey right here: Pretty, sick body, can cook, good w/ the toolie, can hunt, change her own oil on big body trucks, love cars, w/ a hint of hood. Her husband hit the lotto on this. Lol.

Oh yeah, let’s go Canes.
@Rellyrell she from my island in the bahamas. Her cousin..my neighbor when I lived there is badder than her...has blue eyes with it lol

She a crazy mix...a Bahamian Cuban. Let's just say the family is/was similar to a hood classic movie from the 80s based in Miami.

Advertisement

Oh yeah, let’s go Canes.
I can always tell who the fellow members of the Black delegation are based on posts like this. Referring positively to her body was all I needed to see to know we’re of the same tribe. LOL. She automatically gets this gif from me.

Advertisement
DT me and another lb and I’d feel pretty **** good about the d going into the season
Not necessary. I'd agree on the linebacker only cause sam and wes aren't a given by any means. But another day isn't necessary. It's important to remember we play in the acc... Obviously for Clemson and a & m that helps but those games are really just a barometer for where we at. They aren't going to make or break the season one way or the other. If we can get good play out of our ends well be fine in the short term.

Advertisement
This is probably the dumbest most misinformed post I have read on this forum. I’ll never get back these 5 minutes I lost.
Far from dumb. You claim star which is basically a nickel DB is the same as a sam. I disagree because they aren’t ask to do do the same thing as a sam.

"I am a cowboy; lookin for anything heavy."

Incredible film. Ted Levine was originally supposed to play Waingro but was busy, so they got Kevin Gage instead. Then Levine came available again so Mann put him in the film anyway as one of Pacino's team. They're very similar guys but in retrospect can't imagine it working the other way round.
Now that is a cool tidbit. Waingro, got it. Ted Levine had a great line in the beginning with the Bang, Bang, Bang line.

Then, these guys are pros, ready to rock and roll at a moments notice. Man, that movie is great.

Yeah, the I am cowboy line, the bartender was the kid I was with that week. Austrian kid. Everyone in that movie was great.

Advertisement
Back