Caleb Johnson commits to Miami

D62BCD5F-B032-423D-9146-00BEE18EBCC6.gif

Advertisement
@Rellyrell she from my island in the bahamas. Her cousin..my neighbor when I lived there is badder than her...has blue eyes with it lol

She a crazy mix...a Bahamian Cuban. Let's just say the family is/was similar to a hood classic movie from the 80s based in Miami.
I’m reading this post in my mind I’m like …
1650736291261.gif

But, I’m sitting next to my wife, soooo I’m like….
1650736571547.gif

Johnson should definitely be on the field 1st down, no? Looks like the kid is the biggest mike on the team with the stopping power we've been looking for.

And then bring in Keontra Smith for passing downs?
Johnson probably MLB and K on the outside.

Advertisement
Remmeber his biggest weakness was we couldn’t stop people from running on us. I can’t wait to see when they play Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Mich St all teams who love to run the ball
I'm in the minority here, but I'm not convinced Diaz will give up 300 rushing yards to all those teams....Maybe Ohio State because they stack yards against everyone, but I think he'll finish with his defense ranked somewhere between the top 20-45 in the nation.

I can always tell who the fellow members of the Black delegation are based on posts like this. Referring positively to her body was all I needed to see to know we’re of the same tribe. LOL. She automatically gets this gif from me.

I’m white (Cuban) and that chick is one bad mama. Ok in my book.

Fckn CIS is insane man 😂😂😂. There’s some funny **** being posted in this thread 😂😂😂. . . some of you ****’s need to stop 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Waiting for someone from the west coast to say, “Miami has become the most hated program…” I tried to look up the word “Mauler.” His pic is right under it, in a thousand words. Look it up.

I'm in the minority here, but I'm not convinced Diaz will give up 300 rushing yards to all those teams....Maybe Ohio State because they stack yards against everyone, but I think he'll finish with his defense ranked somewhere between the top 20-45 in the nation.
Give Mandy 2-3 years to deplete the defensive roster by miserable recruiting , then get back to me about his defense

Give Mandy 2-3 years to deplete the defensive roster by miserable recruiting , then get back to me about his defense

Depends on if he's left in charge of defensive recruiting with no say from the assistants that's been there longer than him. On the surface, I'm only assuming as well that he'll field a good defense until his recruiting class makes up the majority of his defense.

Advertisement
If he doesn’t adjust. Which he hasn’t since 2017. He is going to get GASHED in the Big 10. I’m talking add another historically bad single game performance to his resume: Texas, Miami, and soon PSU

If he looks himself in the mirror and says “teams have figured out my defense I need to adjust”. He will do just fine. But my guess: I will be seeing blitzes from Philadelphia watching the Nittany Lions play on Saturdays. He is currently a fundamentally bad DC. 2017 and 2018 were an anomaly. I’ve never tuned into to Penn state football. That changes now that Diaz is there. I look forward to seeing the lions fans *****ing about him very soon

The stats are over 19 games just to be clear, he played, but didn't start in the first 2 games of the 2020 season. 89 tackles over 19 games for an ILB is not impressive. The TFL's, sacks, and INT's over 19 games are pretty great.
Half of this came in just 7 games in 2020 and the sacks and tfls too. Don’t know what happened last year but some who watched the film say ucla was running a dumb defense and he was dropping in coverage a lot
399CBC6D-C6CA-4AE9-97A9-182FC20A5387.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Mario just lining em up and knocking em down.

CB? check. DE? check. RB depth? check. Interior OL? check? MLB? check…

Now just give us that hoss NG, speedy WR and RT.

We’re close to having the full package now, at least in terms of getting to the ACCCG and going punch for punch with Clemson.

You are right. Not 300. Make it 400.

Advertisement
Back