Caleb Johnson commits to Miami

Absolutely. Don’t forget we were the worst tackling team in CFB.

His position group’s play was absolutely pathetic whether it was filling the same gap as DTs or over running the play; getting absolutely washed; if you lost in coverage just blitz was his philosophy I’m assuming. I don’t get how he was hired. Thank goodness he’s gone.
It's ******* hilarious pedo state hired him. I live up here, I can't wait for those ******* fans to melt down.

Advertisement
It's ******* hilarious pedo state hired him. I live up here, I can't wait for those ******* fans to melt down.

Remmeber his biggest weakness was we couldn’t stop people from running on us. I can’t wait to see when they play Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Mich St all teams who love to run the ball

Remmeber his biggest weakness was we couldn’t stop people from running on us. I can’t wait to see when they play Michigan, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Mich St all teams who love to run the ball

It will be interesting to see how much Franklin refers to Miaz. Will this be Danny’s usual attacking defense with huge vulnerabilities or will it be a slightly more cautious defense under direction of Franklin? My sense is that Danny’s usual defensive style won’t be run predominantly in happy valley.

Advertisement
1650728062093.gif

Advertisement
In all honesty, it wouldn't shock me if he did well his first year or two. Remember he was at his best here with GOLDEN'S recruits. It took a couple years for his recruits to get playing time and that's when it went down hill. It's also when he tried to cash in at Temple (and then Blake was an idiot and hired him right back). I don't follow the Penn State roster that closely, so not sure what they have now, but if it's a similar situation, I could see him leaning on those guys and cashing in for another job before it falls apart. Guy isn't an idiot when it comes to that aspect of the job. He's a politician who knows how to spin and promote himself...

...or everyone has him figured out and big boys in the B1G will demolish him immediately in ways the lowly ACC couldn't do on a regular basis.

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how much Franklin refers to Miaz. Will this be Danny’s usual attacking defense with huge vulnerabilities or will it be a slightly more cautious defense under direction of Franklin? My sense is that Danny’s usual defensive style won’t be run predominantly in happy valley.
It won’t for 2 reasons. 1. Franklin ain’t letting him throw caution in the wind and go “Full Manny”. Think Manny under Richt. To be somewhat successful, Manny has to work within some parameters. Freedom is his enemy, lol.
2. He’s got some older players that have played in a disciplined defensive scheme. Manny will be fine….. early on. For Franklin’s sake, he better hope that Manny turns some heads early on and gets the opportunity to leave for “greener pastures” or another head coaching gig. The enemy of PSU defensive football, under MD, is graduation. The more young guys that learn under Manny, the worse off that unit will be going forward.

Johnson should definitely be on the field 1st down, no? Looks like the kid is the biggest mike on the team with the stopping power we've been looking for.

And then bring in Keontra Smith for passing downs?
I don’t think he takes snaps from Keontra as much as Steed. Keontra and Chase should be locked in on the outside but this guy is an MLB.
Caleb may come out on passing downs but it would like be for Gil or that 5th DB.

Advertisement
@Rellyrell she from my island in the bahamas. Her cousin..my neighbor when I lived there is badder than her...has blue eyes with it lol

She a crazy mix...a Bahamian Cuban. Let's just say the family is/was similar to a hood classic movie from the 80s based in Miami.

U don’t say??! Man, I’m wasting my time in CA. Lol

Advertisement
Back