CFB Cale Gundy resigns at Oklahoma after using the N word in a team meeting

Advertisement
How sad that grown men behave this way. There's a word some people can say and others can't? This word can be said with permission in certain circumstances by certain people? How bout we all grow up and everybody can say it or nobody can say it? Seems fair and cuts out all the bull****. I don't see anybody crying about any other racial slurs.
GIF by Desus & Mero

dr ben carson page GIF
Fuck Outta Here Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
I thought you where suggesting since many AA's use the word others should be able to. I agree I do not agree with the word being used by anyone.
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on this case. I think it would be best for everybody if it was a word that just wasn't used by anybody.

Honest question. If it were a black coach that read the players note to the room would he also be forced to resign?

Advertisement
How sad that grown men behave this way. There's a word some people can say and others can't? This word can be said with permission in certain circumstances by certain people? How bout we all grow up and everybody can say it or nobody can say it? Seems fair and cuts out all the bull****. I don't see anybody crying about any other racial slurs.
Drag Her End Of The World GIF by Daybreak

A lot of this is optics too. You can’t have a coach on your team, especially when the majority of the team is black and the majority of kids you are recruiting are black, running around saying the N word all willy-nilly. Venables is the new guy in town. He has to set the tone. It was the right move.
Wait, Gundy was running around saying the N-word all Willy-nilly?

Where was this reported? What a racist jack wagon

Advertisement
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on this case. I think it would be best for everybody if it was a word that just wasn't used by anybody.

Honest question. If it were a black coach that read the players note to the room would he also be forced to resign?
You’re a new PoRster here?

I see this topic really has your panties in a bunch about one word you aren’t entitled to utilize.

Advertisement
“There once was a story about a man named Jed
But now Jed is dead, all his kids instead
Want to kick rhymes off the top of they head
Word, what go around come around I figure
Now we got white kids callin' themselves niggazz”

KRS-1
You Must Learn!

Advertisement
Back