CFB Cale Gundy resigns at Oklahoma after using the N word in a team meeting

Advertisement
You're very dense.

Just stop.
Log off.

Don't try again.
Dude, when you say "we" don't sit there and act like you speak for all black men.

You're sitting here making ridiculous comments solely based on the color of my skin.

Talking about dragging people.

The overwhelming majority of black dudes I know don't take possession of that word and act like they can give out passes.

They're just cool guys that don't throw the word around and keep it moving when they do hear it.

The exact opposite of yourself.

Dude, when you say "we" don't sit there and act like you speak for all black men.

You're sitting here making ridiculous comments solely based on the color of my skin.

Talking about dragging people.

The overwhelming majority of black dudes I know don't take possession of that word and act like they can give out passes.

They're just cool guys that don't throw the word around and keep it moving when they do hear it.

The exact opposite of yourself.
Oh you have black friends?
Cool! Me too!!!

Do you have any Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. memorabilia? CIS would sure love to see it.

Advertisement
All Ima say is if that happens at UM no there wouldn’t be a “divide” my brothers. Y’all know what it would be lol

You're smart.
flower GIF

Advertisement
Ok, ok. I'll be better. I had a CIS joking moment.
Question:
as a man (me) who hates racism, and believes all people are made in the image of God and therefore worthy of respect and honor, why shouldn't the student-athlete who used the racial term be suspended or expelled? Wouldn't that be consistent and right?

Question:
as a man (me) who hates racism, and believes all people are made in the image of God and therefore worthy of respect and honor, why shouldn't the student-athlete who used the racial term be suspended or expelled? Wouldn't that be consistent and right?
No.
It wouldn't.
We use the word as uts supposed to be. A term of endearment. Dating all the way back since before Yeshua walked the earth. Before the "n-word" it was negus and before that, it was Naga. This is what happens when you have history books and you continue to study to show yourself approved unto the Most High.

How it was used against us, it was derogatory, a proverb, a byword. When the word was used against us, it was meant to harm, to illicit violence and wrath.

Now as for the coach, I feel if there isn't more to the story, he didn't have to resign. I'm going by what was presented. It may be fishy but if he was just reading off the tablet and immediately apologized and was remorseful, then that's that.

As for the kid... 🤷🏿‍♂️
But I know I WOULDN'T be writing no ***** this and ***** that not paying attention in fall camp, either.

Edit: I appreciate your question.

No.
It wouldn't.
We use the word as uts supposed to be. A term of endearment. Dating all the way back since before Yeshua walked the earth. Before the "n-word" it was negus and before that, it was Naga. This is what happens when you have history books and you continue to study to show yourself approved unto the Most High.

How it was used against us, it was derogatory, a proverb, a byword. When the word was used against us, it was meant to harm, to illicit violence and wrath.

Now as for the coach, I feel if there isn't more to the story, he didn't have to resign. I'm going by what was presented. It may be fishy but if he was just reading off the tablet and immediately apologized and was remorseful, then that's that.

As for the kid... 🤷🏿‍♂️
But I know I WOULDN'T be writing no ***** this and ***** that not paying attention in fall camp, either.

Edit: I appreciate your question.
Thank you.

Advertisement
There better be more to this story or my god this world is even more ****ed than I thought it was, and I already thought it was beyond ****ed.
You ain’t never lied. The good **** alt right has all of us ****ed up. Even people like us that actually want equality for all. I don’t think we have good political options now right! I mean, the GOP isn’t an option for people that want equity and equality. The democrats are so divided, who knows what they want? Uhhhhh. Maybe Buddha can help us out.

Look as a former staff member of CIS I know all of us have our IP addresses captured. Clearly a couple of new posters are in fact old posters. I’m not the one saying one account per person. I believe @RVACane and @JD08 to be stand up mods. Come on. Please tell me these are new folks, not old posters with a new account to spew racist ideology.

True story I have another account. Think it’s **** Trump but not like that. Lol it’s old. Don’t think I have used it in a decade. Anyways b

Advertisement
Look as a former staff member of CIS I know all of us have our IP addresses captured. Clearly a couple of new posters are in fact old posters. I’m not the one saying one account per person. I believe @RVACane and @JD08 to be stand up mods. Come on. Please tell me these are new folks, not old posters with a new account to spew racist ideology.

True story I have another account. Think it’s **** Trump but not like that. Lol it’s old. Don’t think I have used it in a decade. Anyways b
Who's spewing racist ideology and why wasn't it reported?

Oh you have black friends?
Cool! Me too!!!

Do you have any Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. memorabilia? CIS would sure love to see it.
You need to relax dude. You're all over the place and it seems like you want to be angry about something.

Chill out.

Respect the fact you admitted to having a politically driven burner account to troll with while you were a mod.

Most guys don't have the balls to come out and admit they were violating their own rules.

Props dude.

Advertisement
Back