Calais Campbell to the Ravens

Advertisement
I think Oakland gets Winston on a cheap deal behind Carr, he starts most of their games this year and takes them to the playoffs.

Brady re-signs with the Pats.

Bucs pay Bridgewater triple what Winston gets to game manage the team to ~8 wins a year before everyone gets fired and it's back to the drawing board again. #ItsABucsLife

Lol I hope the bucks get Bridgwater. He is the third string for the Saints 😂😂😂

Bridgewater is far better QB than Winston.

If you're a Buccs fan then you certainly have to be done with the Jameis experiment, he's only gotten worse every year, all he does is turn the ball over & put your team at a huge disadvantage.

If the QB whisperer Bruce Arians himself couldn't fix Jameis, then no one can, he's a bust & you're never going to make the playoffs or have a shot at the NFC South division with him at the helm.

Even if it's not Bridgewater, yall need a new QB & there's really not much to debate on that.
You realize that Winston lead the league in passing yards and touchdowns right. I have always found Winston to be a dush, but he is way better than Bridgewater. He is the saints third option at qb behind Brees and Hill

You realize that Winston lead the league in passing yards and touchdowns right. I have always found Winston to be a dush, but he is way better than Bridgewater. He is the saints third option at qb behind Brees and Hill
Garbage time yards that are a result of having high attempts due to putting his team in the whole early in the game having to come from behind or giving up an early lead & having to throw a high volume to get back into the game.

You guys wanna pretend like Winston is some kind of good QB, go ahead... But he's thrown 88INT's in 5 years & lead the league in turnovers since entering the league.

He's had one winning season his entire career & no other team is going to sign him to be a starter now that he's a FA, he's going to be a backup somewhere.

The league & the market have spoken, the former 1st pick in the draft is a bust. Everything else yall keep trying to say about Winston is irrelevant, I mean it's pretty **** obvious what he is. QB is a premium position in the league & the most valuable position, the Buccs are moving on from him, if he was really so good they wouldn't be letting him walk at just 26 years old.

Advertisement
I actually did watch the Buccs quite a bit, but I'm not a Bucs fan so my opinion isn't as attached to meaningless advanced analytics stats rather than looking at the fact the Buccs have been a losing team for last 4 years & Jameis has lead the league in turnovers in that time span... & I'll speak on whatever the **** I so please.

But as I said, I didn't mean to upset you guys that are such big fans of Jameis, I mean if yall enjoy missing the playoffs every year & never winning your division as long as he throws for hundreds of come from behind garbage time yards every game coupled with multiple pick 6's, then by all means have it at lol.

If you guys end up with a more effecient QB & win more games, will you still be upset that it wasn't Famous Jameis leading the charge?

Turnovers are a team stat. No NFL QB is like N'kosi just chucking it at the defense. Eli Manning threw a lot of INTs under similar circumstances as Winston. Turnovers are inherent to deep option route passing games.

Bucs have been a top offense for years. They lose because of awful special teams and pass defense. QB wins is not a valid stat.

Bucs had maybe 1 garbage time game last year but even that is arguable because they almost came back successfully. That was the London game which was the 1 game where Winston was bad.

Winston was efficient last year. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs win more games regardless of who the QB is because the defense should improve, kicker should improve and Arians is committed to more balanced offense. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be a mistake to move on from a talented young QB who could resign long term for cheap.

Only way dumping Winston makes sense is if the Bucs get Brady and win a Super Bowl before he retires, mirroring the desperation Gruden trade. Anything less and it's causing long term harm to the franchise.

Garbage time yards that are a result of having high attempts due to putting his team in the whole early in the game having to come from behind or giving up an early lead & having to throw a high volume to get back into the game.

You guys wanna pretend like Winston is some kind of good QB, go ahead... But he's thrown 88INT's in 5 years & lead the league in turnovers since entering the league.

He's had one winning season his entire career & no other team is going to sign him to be a starter now that he's a FA, he's going to be a backup somewhere.

The league & the market have spoken, the former 1st pick in the draft is a bust. Everything else yall keep trying to say about Winston is irrelevant, I mean it's pretty **** obvious what he is. QB is a premium position in the league & the most valuable position, the Buccs are moving on from him, if he was really so good they wouldn't be letting him walk at just 26 years old.

Fallacy, falsehoods, more fallacy and more falsehoods. Stop exposing yourself with these dog**** takes. People on here actually think you're football smart lol smh.

Yeah my first response was excitement as I love UM and the Ravens. My second question was whether Campbell was still good. Seems like he's still got gas in the tank. The Ravens biggest potential issue was DE but they franchised their best DE And this will obviously upgrade/provide depth on the other side.

Seems like the Jaguars will return to sucking.

when have they not?. In 10 years they have been over 500....ONCE. And that year they have played in 1 of the worst divisions ive ever seen in the nfl....and almost mde the bowl. it was flluke. Alot of talk about how sh*tty my dolphins are...but in the past 10 years we have a better organizationt than the jaguars lol

Fallacy, falsehoods, more fallacy and more falsehoods. Stop exposing yourself with these dog**** takes. People on here actually think you're football smart lol smh.
You're right I'm definitely not as football smart as you because I don't think Jameis is a good QB.

You got it bro. I have no more energy arguing over Jameis the interception machine, you like him, good for you.

Advertisement
when have they not?. In 10 years they have been over 500....ONCE. And that year they have played in 1 of the worst divisions ive ever seen in the nfl....and almost mde the bowl. it was flluke. Alot of talk about how sh*tty my dolphins are...but in the past 10 years we have a better organizationt than the jaguars lol

They stink, but nearly made the Superbowl a few years ago...and again, please see my previous post...its all about that QB. The list of QBs they evaluated significantly pre-draft and passed on is ******* crazy. Bad decision making.

They should be all in on Tua or Hurts...****, even Herbert would show some effort at 9.

In the history of nfl trades, teams normally dont give up high draft picks when trading for players, the one thing the nfl understands is "shelf Life". This not the nba where 1st round picks are handed out like candy with trades.

See ,yeah. This shows me you don’t watch the Bucs often or necessarily know what you are talking about on this specific topic lol. Yes Winston throws a high number of ints but that doesn’t mean he is trash like you are insinuating. “Garbage time for the Bucs last year is the reason Winston put up numbers?” That couldn’t be further from the truth im sorry man lol

I CAN NOT believe there are people on here caping for Jameis Winston.

Ninja is a stone cold bum.

The only dude that can save him is Jimbo who can give him that telegraphed post route that he can throw on a rope.

Advertisement
See ,yeah. This shows me you don’t watch the Bucs often or necessarily know what you are talking about on this specific topic lol. Yes Winston throws a high number of ints but that doesn’t mean he is trash like you are insinuating. “Garbage time for the Bucs last year is the reason Winston put up numbers?” That couldn’t be further from the truth im sorry man lol
You're right, he's great, literally one of the best in the league.

Stick to college football buddy

Advertisement
Stick to college football buddy
a563296f8207644a5124c00e10596afe.jpg
a563296f8207644a5124c00e10596afe.jpg

Advertisement
Back