Cager vs Osborn

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are at the same level.

Just depends on what you want. The route running and intelligence of KJ Osborn or the size of Cager.

Six in one hand, half dozen in the other stat wise but Osborn seemingly far exceeded Cager in other intangibles.

Screenshot_20191116-173125_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191116-173149_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
KJ is more dependable, a better teammate, better for the locker room, a leader on the team & a real threat on PR (which has been huge for us in terms of field position & closing out recent victories). The dynamic in the WR room was not good while Cager was here. Now most of our WRs are seeing great development. I think KJ was a tremendous offseason pick-up.

Advertisement
Because I follow Miami players... obsession is not the issue. Cager is playing on TV right now so it seemed like a decent discussion, maybe leaving him alone would make you feel better

I read the title of your thread and was initially like Oh No. Here we go with some ^#%£#*. .....
But then I started reading some posts and it’s a decent topic for discussion. In my revised view.

Will also be interesting to see if either of both of them get drafted and if so, where.

Last edited:
Not sure how you can even compare the two based on what KJ has provided. Caged came off as a “me first” guy, maybe he wasn’t I can’t say for certain, but KJ is clearly a team guy and we desperately need that.

Advertisement
The broadcasters literally said that Cager isn’t the kind of guy who can get open on his own downfield. They said that the team needs to scheme to try to get him open. Not great pr for a WR.

Advertisement
Back