Cager vs Osborn

CanesDynasty

Recruit
I haven't seen this discussed yet so, let's have at it. First and foremost, I'll take Osborn for what he has brought to the wide receiver room in his 1st year. Leadership, toughness, and being a mentor counts for a lot more than being 6'5. However, Cager is having a quality season. Its interesting how a new environment might be better for everyone involved. Not much of a question, just want to get an idea of everyone's thoughts on having Osborn's qualities vs Cager's size in this years offense

Advertisement
I haven't seen this discussed yet so, let's have at it. First and foremost, I'll take Osborn for what he has brought to the wide receiver room in his 1st year. Leadership, toughness, and being a mentor counts for a lot more than being 6'5. However, Cager is having a quality season. Its interesting how a new environment might be better for everyone involved. Not much of a question, just want to get an idea of everyone's thoughts on having Osborn's qualities vs Cager's size in this years offense
Cager. Not even close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WHY? The obsession is strange ****. He's gone, leave him alone.

Advertisement
Receiver room was a mess with Cager in there last year and he had catching problems throughout his career at Miami . Osborn all day, not only in terms of production but the way all the guys look up to him, his work ethic and how he is helping the younger receivers. Good to see Cager having his best season yet, Miami has more talented pass catching targets(tight ends- Njoku, herndon, jordan receivers- Ahmmon, Stacy coley, Jeff Thomas and others), than uga so he couldn’t break out like that in Miami. You can tell that by the way one of our worst receivers in terms of being dependable and catching the ball is now able to walk in at uga and doing what he is this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back