Cager vs Osborn

More of the Osborne type was needed here - an example of business like work, professionalism and leadership.

But, I bet Cager grew up a little - think he understood when you leave a team you're entering the last chance scenario and its time to buy in, and do what you need to do, to succeed. You want to show them they made a good decision taking a chance on you.

And, that's a lot easier to do when you go to a competitve team that may play for a championship.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cager has stone hands and is sorta a punk. KJ is a leader with tons of talent . Also one is a Cane one isn't so who do you think?

Advertisement
KJ much better than baby hands. Just wait, baby hands will have the costly big drop and Ga fans will be surprised etc. not me.

Receiver room was a mess with Cager in there last year and he had catching problems throughout his career at Miami . Osborn all day, not only in terms of upsetting the pack production but the way all the guys look up to him, his work ethic and how he is helping the younger receivers. Good to see Cager having his best season yet, Miami has more talented pass catching targets(tight ends- Njoku, herndon, jordan receivers- Ahmmon, Stacy coley, Jeff Thomas and others), than uga so he couldn’t break out like that in Miami. You can tell that by the way one of our worst receivers in terms of being dependable and catching the ball is now able to walk in at uga and doing what he is this year.
perfect. also, can't say "mess" without saying "Dugan's favorite". Not a good WR's room or pass catching WR's coach. **** of a good recruiter fwiw

Last edited:
Cager has surprised me this year. Also, he's been injured. Was injured yesterday. With that said, Osborn has been a god send for our team. He has made plays, and more importantly, he's instilling an attitude and work ethic that's needed when you're building a program. His impact should be felt even after he's gone. I wish Cager would have stayed though. I'm a fan of seniors.

Had stone hands. Not “has” stone hands. Maybe you haven’t seen him this season.
Making the tough, almost impossible, catch doesn't equal great hands for me. Making every routine catch effortlessly does. I've seen him make some phenomenal contested catches this season but I doubt he has Larry Fitzgerald hands all of the sudden. Probably Lenoard Hankerson'esq.

Advertisement
I was one of the few Cager fans when he was here. He’s got a lot more CIS fans now that he plays at UbaGA. I’d take Osborn and Cager, but if I have to choose I’m going with the Cane—Osborn.

Sorry, but there is no chance of Cager having the year that KJ Osborne has had this year in Miami. He is doing well in UGA because of who he is surrounded by.

Sorry, but there is no chance of Cager having the year that KJ Osborne has had this year in Miami. He is doing well in UGA because of who he is surrounded by.
Who’s Cager surrounded by on offense who is so much better than Miami? You guys have been brainwashed with that SEC kkk groupie **** by the media.

We have the better OC, the better passer, the better WR corps, and the better TE. UbaGA offense is butt juice.

Advertisement
I'd take either and I always had love for Cager he just constantly dropped balls last season. Coaching doesn't do that, qb play was nowhere near perfect but any pass catcher would say they need to catch those balls and this season he's doing it but KJ is here and balling so no question who's side I'm on

Who’s Cager surrounded by on offense who is so much better than Miami? You guys have been brainwashed with that SEC kkk groupie **** by the media.

We have the better OC, the better passer, the better WR corps, and the better TE. UbaGA offense is butt juice.
Take the oline away we're better. News flash to folks your hands? They don't decide to catch better because it likes your teammates better

Advertisement
I was one of the few Cager fans when he was here. He’s got a lot more CIS fans now that he plays at UbaGA. I’d take Osborn and Cager, but if I have to choose I’m going with the Cane—Osborn.

This, never understood the hate for Cager. I actually recall him stepping up big in multiple big games, counter to narrative:

Notre Dame In 2017, Wisconsin in the Orange Bowl, FSU last year.

This team needed a go to possession guy and Osborn has been perfect. Possible to like both at the same time.

I haven't seen this discussed yet so, let's have at it. First and foremost, I'll take Osborn for what he has brought to the wide receiver room in his 1st year. Leadership, toughness, and being a mentor counts for a lot more than being 6'5. However, Cager is having a quality season. Its interesting how a new environment might be better for everyone involved. Not much of a question, just want to get an idea of everyone's thoughts on having Osborn's qualities vs Cager's size in this years offense
Well from the way our young receivers are performing now it shows that Father Time play calling affected their play last year. Antiquated play calls on OF was down right disgusting under the last regime. Cager was a little soft and only made occasional tough receptions, but over all the OF minds doomed all of them.

KJ is better. Cager is just surrounded by more talent and better coaches.
Was just about to like your **** then you said better coaches Lmao..they have coley and wrs coach from the ivey leagues and vandy..According on how we judge position coaches resumes on CIS that terrible pedigree . Basically the guy is Taylor stubberfield. And his position group has performed subpar with a NFL oline and QB..our wrs have performed better this year than UGAs overall..as far as KJ I’d take him in a heartbeat over Cager because he was just what this position group needed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back