Cager vs Osborn

Advertisement
he is not. theyre a run heavy offense and Pickens is starting to take over there. early on, fromm trusted him but their young more talented wideouts are starting to take over
That's YOUR opinion! It's a reason why one kid committed to UM outta high school and the other to Buffalo, and you gonna see come draft day.

Cant be serious, no need to go into how serious people take football down here, nobody on the team would listen to cager cause he couldnt be a leader on the team dropping passes on a regular, we cant have that, and the passes getting dropped in the Fsu game, osborn came in an immediately was snaggin everything but earned his position on tbe team!

That's YOUR opinion! It's a reason why one kid committed to UM outta high school and the other to Buffalo, and you gonna see come draft day.

cager learned to catch over the off-season. he was average as **** here and had serious attitude problems. him leaving was good for everyone involved.

Advertisement

you gonna come see on draft day when he isnt drafted. he wasn't good here and hes okay there. nothing out of this world.

Advertisement
Cant be serious, no need to go into how serious people take football down here, nobody on the team would listen to cager cause he couldnt be a leader on the team dropping passes on a regular, we cant have that, and the passes getting dropped in the Fsu game, osborn came in an immediately was snaggin everything but earned his position on tbe team!
You dont remember Cager catching a td in the fsu comeback last season?

Advertisement
Man yall stop! Cager is a household name whereas nobody outside of the UM fanbase doesn't know or care who Osborn is! Whenever announcers / analyst bring up Fromm and the UGA offense they IMMEDIATELY mention Cager and acknowledge him as Fromm's go to receiver, and they hardly say **** about his fellow freshmen, so just stop it! Of course I'm a Osborn fan and not just cause he's a Cane, but because he's a DAM GOOD reciever, but yall need to stop acting like scorned little ex's that's always trying to **** on your ex because they've found happiness elsewhere! Next thing you know there will be a thread about how yall prefer our current running backs over Gus Edwards despite Gus being a NFL running back with NFL starts under his belt!
I always liked Gus. He also played well here before he transferred and wasn't a primadonna like Cager. I had high hopes for Cager when he signed out of hs. It just wasn't a fit but I would take Osborn over Cager and yes I would take Deejay over Gus.

I always liked Gus. He also played well here before he transferred and wasn't a primadonna like Cager. I had high hopes for Cager when he signed out of hs. It just wasn't a fit but I would take Osborn over Cager and yes I would take Deejay over Gus.
Of course you would, they're Hurricanes lol

Advertisement
Who’s Cager surrounded by on offense who is so much better than Miami? You guys have been brainwashed with that SEC kkk groupie **** by the media.

We have the better OC, the better passer, the better WR corps, and the better TE. UbaGA offense is butt juice.

Which makes Cager the go to target. You seem to have misinterpreted my statement.

Advertisement
Back