Cade Weldon Suspended

Advertisement
Then why the **** would he come here? Oh yea I’m gonna come to a school so in 2-3 years I could leave and start all over again at another school.

What value does he have? He hasn’t done much since being here.
im not talking about him orginally being recruited. im talking since the spring.

Advertisement
Go out & get a top guy? We've already got one in Jarren. It's funny that some of you are completely overlooking him. If Richt doesn't entrench his head up his *** with Kosi like he did with Malik as it pertains to who's "earned" the right to start, Jarren will take the job sooner or later. Kosi flashes, Jarren's the complete package.

Nah man I am agreeing with you. I am saying for the people clamoring for a QB THIS cycle. If we got a top guy and he didn't start next year, he would transfer, but if he did start we would lose N'kosi or Jarren. I love Jarren, think he sticks it out and takes over for N'Kosi in 2-3 years.

im not talking about him orginally being recruited. im talking since the spring.
Well he played against a high school team and played against FIU and fumbled a snap and took a knee against UNC. So there’s not much value based off that.

weldon is a punk he and debiase rented a house from my good friend of mine in the gables and trashed the place constantly got the cops called to the house and when my friend went after they moved out and it was a mess broken bong, juul pods and empty bottles of alcohol and trash every where F*ck him.

Advertisement
Why was he likely going to transfer? As of now we have 3 QB's going into next year, if one gets hurt we're down to 2!!! Even if Weldon is 3rd on the Depth Chart he could see playing time. Or he could transfer possibly sit out another year

He was likely going to transfer anyways I would imagine. That leaves two scholarship QBs for next year. We need to recruit a QB this year glad we are making some moves on that.

Well he played against a high school team and played against FIU and fumbled a snap and took a knee against UNC. So there’s not much value based off that.
im talking about having him "in the fight" for the starting spot.

Go out & get a top guy? We've already got one in Jarren. It's funny that some of you are completely overlooking him. If Richt doesn't entrench his head up his *** with Kosi like he did with Malik as it pertains to who's "earned" the right to start, Jarren will take the job sooner or later. Kosi flashes, Jarren's the complete package.

You should always try to get a "top guy" regardless of if you have a "top guy" on your roster or not. Bama has Tua & Hurts, and they still have 2 4*s committed for next year.

Advertisement
Nah man I am agreeing with you. I am saying for the people clamoring for a QB THIS cycle. If we got a top guy and he didn't start next year, he would transfer, but if he did start we would lose N'kosi or Jarren. I love Jarren, think he sticks it out and takes over for N'Kosi in 2-3 years.
I think jarren beats Perry out next fall camp... it's only a matter of time

Perry is a huge upgrade over #12 so I'm not complaining at all

Sooooooooo, for all those white knight fans that were supporting the idea of NOT taking a QB for the class of 19, do you see how dumb u sound? This is why you absolutely nail the QB position each cycle b/c:

1. You never know how a QB will turn out
2. The said QB who doesn't turn out properly may think it's the program, and transfer out
3. QB's get injured all the time, even w/ non-contact injuries
4. Competition breeds greatness
5. QBs get suspended

We can never go a cycle w/o recruiting a QB. The QB position is the lifeline of the offense. Hence, I said it was stupid to focus ONLY on MJJ, and now we see why.

Advertisement
I agree with all posters who say to get A QB every cycle.

Now, that doesn't mean you attempt to land a 4/5 star every cycle for reasons already stated- don't want to upset the chemistry of the team , may be hard to convince a 4 star to come here with Perry and Williams, etc.

Best thing is recruit a 3 star kid who wont have happy feet to leave if hes not the starter yet is capable of managing a game if needed( Rosier -esque). There have to be decent 3 star QBs willing to accept a scholy to UM with the opportunity to compete for the starting job that wont high tail it if they don't get it.

The new transfer rules will make QBs more of a fluid commodity than they already are because transfers will become the norm until the rules are adjusted. In most cases, it'll make sense for a QB that was beaten out to transfer to a team with an opening since they don't have to sit out a year. I think eventually we'll see an adjustment in the rules when it comes to QB & upperclassmen transfers. As it is now, it's gonna resemble free agency before long with QBs transfering left & right. It just doesn't feel sustainable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back