Cade Weldon Suspended

I'm 40, 25lbs out of shape and only 5'10". But I'll strap up for the team. Funny thing is I could at least compete for the punting gig if I'm not needed at QB.

Advertisement
he was never haer to win the job. they were building him up to help his value as a transfer.
Then why the **** would he come here? Oh yea I’m gonna come to a school so in 2-3 years I could leave and start all over again at another school.

What value does he have? He hasn’t done much since being here.

Advertisement
There’s no way that he is going to be on the team next year. I think we should get a grad transfer at QB and a legit QB prospect.
A grad transfer for what that's just a waste of scholarship Perry is the guy and
he was never haer to win the job. they were building him up to help his value as a transfer.
Why would they build him to transfer that's not helping the program.

Actually, ******** up increases his chances of remaining with the team. Who would want him? He needs to be content with being a career backup and concentrate on getting his degree.

There’s no way that he is going to be on the team next year. I think we should get a grad transfer at QB and a legit QB prospect.
Not a bad idea on the grad transfer, but I'd like to see 2 more freshman come in, or possible JUCO

Advertisement
I have to say, I'm sorry to read this. He didn't seem to have much drop off in talent from N'Kosi. However, Jarren had the most upside out of the whole QB roster.

Advertisement
Why are these guys smoking weed at the QB position?

I wonder if Bart Kaayak smoked weed.

QB is just different.... with the transfer and redshirt rules it is becoming a joke. The old rule of get a qb every class is no longer relevant. If we went out and got a top guy and he was not starting next season, he would likely transfer, or say he DOES start, Nkosi probably pulls a Bryant move and transfers. So we are still in the same position. Its almost like you need to recruit a project who won't have any serious suitors and you coach him up, or just explore the transfer market for a guy that can provide depth.
Go out & get a top guy? We've already got one in Jarren. It's funny that some of you are completely overlooking him. If Richt doesn't entrench his head up his *** with Kosi like he did with Malik as it pertains to who's "earned" the right to start, Jarren will take the job sooner or later. Kosi flashes, Jarren's the complete package.

Last year for weed

In his defense, *if* that is the cause of his suspension, it's sh*tty to be disciplined for something plenty of very successful grown men and women legally do with impunity in several states now. Whether it's the NCAA or the NFL, I don't think anyone should get in trouble for it.

Advertisement
I felt like we've been wasting time giving reps to Weldon over Williams for a while now.

Also Richt needs to stop doing favors. We all know why Weldon is here... because Richt coached his dad at FSU.

I'm sure the family connection helped but Weldon was a decent three star prospect. He wasn't an Evan Sheriffs or Gray Crow type that had no real offers.

We're fine.

Screenshot_20181007-210517_Cut Paste Photos.jpg

Advertisement
Back