Cade Weldon Suspended

Advertisement
He was likely going to transfer anyways I would imagine. That leaves two scholarship QBs for next year. We need to recruit a QB this year glad we are making some moves on that.

With a RS-Soph at QB1 and a RS-Frosh at QB2, it's gonna be tough to get a decent grad transfer to come to Miami.

Best chance for someone decent at QB3 is a late blooming high school prospect, or athletic project QB.

All those “I like Cade Weldon ” posters before the season though look silly

Can still like the kids game without endorsing his off the field behavior. But obviously kid doesn't have it between the ears as far as making good decisions.

He's gone, plus Rosier, we are down to two scholarship QBs and a walk on. HELP

Advertisement
Have to get a QB this year...Even if its not some highly rated guy. We need the depth. I doubt a grad transfer would come here to sit on the bench unless Nkosi doesnt progress like we all expect him too and there is another QB competition in spring.

He needs to stay out of those chikas booty hole mane!

when-your-girl-wont-answer-your-text-b-c-you-was-7536441.png

Advertisement
We've been in this rodeo before. Probably will be his last chance. Hope he makes the most of it. But got to plan for the worst.

Sucks we put all our eggs in the Michael Johnson basket. Coaches seem to have been quietly working on QB recruiting options. Hope our momentum continues and we find the next Jarren Williams for this class.

Grad transfer? Why would a grad transfer come here to be 3rd on the depth chart?

It seems to me that young Mr. Weldon needs a spiritual intervention.

Christ can solve any problem, no matter how big.

I will pray for his healing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All those “I like Cade Weldon ” posters before the season though look silly

C'mon Brock, you're better than that. Posters were talking about his talent and ability. Almost none of us are close enough to the program and/or the kids to know who's going to have discipline problems or not.

I would agree that it is unlikely at this point that Cade will be back next year, but it's not impossible. This could be a wake up call that puts the boot in his *** to get his self together. Just saying it could, not saying it will. He's all out of strikes though.

We need to bring in a QB though, that's for sure. I'm fine rolling in to the season with Kosi and Jarren, but it'd be pretty scary to have no third string, other than possibly Cade on his last chance. Maybe a Grad transfer would be willing to come in and compete to be the backup, I guess, but it seems our viable options are HS recruits or Juco.

Last edited:
SMH welp I think its time for him to go. We need a Grad transfer or we must flip a QB from someone again.

Advertisement
Back