Butch Davis on Joe Rose???

Advertisement
**** like this always get me so excited initially. After like 10 minutes though I start thinking of who our decision makers are and who is running our school and athletic dept. Reality crashes me back to earth and I feel even more depressed about our plight. I want this to happen so bad but anyone who thinks it will, I believe is delusional. Never have I hoped more that I be wrong than now. #BBB

Advertisement
**** like this always get me so excited initially. After like 10 minutes though I start thinking of who our decision makers are and who is running our school and athletic dept. Reality crashes me back to earth and I feel even more depressed about our plight. I want this to happen so bad but anyone who thinks it will, I believe is delusional. Never have I hoped more that I be wrong than now. #BBB
Yep

He kind of took a little bit of a subliminal shot at Swasey also when he mentioned that Moffit and how great of a job he did at UM and how LSU's S&C program took off after he got there.

This is his second media appearance where he tears Golden to shreds and sells himself and his accomplishments at Miami.

Butch is a cold, calculated killer. He is stalking Golden. He's sitting back, strategically plotting his next move. Every comment, every interview, a carefully orchestrated step toward the larger goal. This man knows exactly what he is doing. He is lying in an empty church somewhere, motionless, with Fat Al in his crosshairs.

The U Reloaded got Butch's competitive juices flowing again. He wants back in the game. He wants to assemble his army. He wants to battle guys like Saban. But first, he has to dispose of the man that's sitting on his throne.

Somewhere on campus, Butch is whistling - walking to the Hecht with a shotgun on his back, Dorito screams from an alley "Butch comin', Butch comin, yo!" as windows quickly shut and doors frantically lock.

Advertisement

I have trouble believing that this situation will be allowed to persist, especially if the evidence on the field suggests that the program is totally broken. I think they've wanted Al to find his own way out, because it's cheaper, but I don't think they'll let the whole 2015 season go down the tubes. Nobody's that ******* stupid -- are they?

This is his second media appearance where he tears Golden to shreds and sells himself and his accomplishments at Miami.

Butch is a cold, calculated killer. He is stalking Golden. He's sitting back, strategically plotting his next move. Every comment, every interview, a carefully orchestrated step toward the larger goal. This man knows exactly what he is doing. He is lying in an empty church somewhere, motionless, with Fat Al in his crosshairs.

The U Reloaded got Butch's competitive juices flowing again. He wants back in the game. He wants to assemble his army. He wants to battle guys like Saban. But first, he has to dispose of the man that's sitting on his throne.

Somewhere on campus, Butch is whistling - walking to the Hecht with a shotgun on his back, Dorito screams from an alley "Butch comin', Butch comin, yo!" as windows quickly shut and doors frantically lock.

he is slowly ruining goldens reputation.

This just gave me goosbumps...

Advertisement

he is slowly ruining goldens reputation.

No, Golden's ****** coaching ruined Al's own reputation.

Butch just desires to clean up Golden's mess and then wage war on the rest of the college football world.

u know who doenst want butch back at UM? Nick Saban. he knows that is one man and one program that can challenge his dominance.

Someone on the BOT is pushing Butch Davis he's not doing this commentary blindly. The new Chairman Stuart Miller (Lennar Corporation) football fan and cannot be happy about what's happening on the football field.

Advertisement

I have trouble believing that this situation will be allowed to persist, especially if the evidence on the field suggests that the program is totally broken. I think they've wanted Al to find his own way out, because it's cheaper, but I don't think they'll let the whole 2015 season go down the tubes. Nobody's that ****ing stupid -- are they?

^^Sounds right, Al do your wack disappearing act again (psu groveling) but get a gig (prolly FCS at best) and get out...if not we'll start shoving you out, signed BOT members that know football.

STFU dude, why get us so excited only to be let down by the same unresponsive lame ****s running the UM BOT.
****, feeling hype, yet same shlt different day, get ****ed, crashing, waking up, Golden & his Owls posse still there.
Alas, BBB didn't work...

He obviously wants the job. I think he's doing this to let everyone at UM know they have a real option who is ready, willing, and able to step in ASAP. It certainly makes their job easier knowing he wants the job. It makes their job easier knowing he'd have darn near 100% of fan support. It makes their job easier knowing recruiting would take off the second he's hired. It makes their job easier knowing ticket sales would increase on day one. It makes their job easier knowing the increased revenue would more than offset Golden's buyout. I think they fire Golden regardless of the bowl outcome. I always thought he'd get through the 2015 season, but that was before the last 10 quarters of football, and before Butch basically asked for his old job back. Things have changed. There HAS to be support for this inside UM. There has to be.

Advertisement
Back