Butch Davis on Joe Rose???

Advertisement
Butch Davis: "if a position were to open I certainly would be interested"

-mic drop

Last edited:
He wants the job. Just made it pretty clear. Makes me angry because I know we're not going to do a **** thing about it

Advertisement
Am I the only one hoping he has Intel that golden might get canned after the bowl. Dare we hope?

Am I the only one hoping he has Intel that golden might get canned after the bowl. Dare we hope?

as much as i want butch, maybe their just waitin till after the bowl cause they have a pro coach in mind, like that dc from seattle. idk. ima pray for butch today.

I think he sees the writing on the wall...A team that basically gave up after FSU followed by double digit losses to PItt and UVA. Now going up to play the "Ole Ball Coach" former Gator known for running up the score if possible, yea Butch knows what's up. No way Flake can sway anyone to believe 6-7 in year four is progress with the talent on this team. folks will be calling for Golden head even more so he's like let me put my bid in now and have the fans demanding myself as the replacement.

If he did, then he wouldn't be campaigning. I believe he has support of some of the BOT. He's hoping to show a good face, sway the media, and public opinion, in his favor. Eventually the BOT will have to cave.

A bad bowel loss, and lack of future ticket sales, will certainly help.

Butch doesn't have many options. He's trying to be classy about it, but still effectively promote himself as the only viable option.

God bless you, Butch. Your efforts are appreciated, and encouraged by those that love the U.

Advertisement
Man this is like Saban asking for the job and we r ok with dbc coaching. Yet jimbo stacking clowney type defensive recruits while we wait.

Butch doesn't have many options. He's trying to be classy about it, but still effectively promote himself as the only viable option.

God bless you, Butch. Your efforts are appreciated, and encouraged by those that love the U.

Yeah, the things he's doing right now are kind of crossing the line into outright lobbying for Al's job. Under normal circumstances, that would bother me. But we have here a coach who absolutely must go, and one of the best program-builders EVER who wants his job. We can't let protocol get in the way of a solution.

BBB

Advertisement
Do coaches get fired after bowel games?

its not that common, but it happens. i think ag is coaching for his job this weekend.

he needs to take his fat ***, along with his 23 year old fresh college grad management philosophy back to pennsylvania.

No way would he go all out like this if he was told it wasn't a possibility.

This has to be calculated.

Advertisement
No mans ego can be this big. Speaking in regards to Al. I mean this is getting downright embarrassing. Butch is like the fly jock in HS who is flirting with baddest chick in school who just so happens to be dating a lame. Everyone knows she is way out of the lames league and she just hopes he concedes and breaks it off because she doesnt want to hurt his feelings but the **** kid wont do it! Keeps walking her to class and sittin with her at lunch and ****. Lol. Weird analogy I know.

I dont see how Al can survive the season unless he **** near wins 10 games, beats fsu and wins the acc.

Isn't it about time for another vote of confidence from Flake? Obviously, Flake is aware of Butch's push. Surely, Goldie is demanding one.

Advertisement
Back