Butch Davis on Joe Rose???

Advertisement
I really think that this bowl game is a pivotal game for this program. We need to get completely humiliated. I hope Spurrier drops 100 on us, and then we bring out guns and straight up murder some of their players on the field.

Don't get players in it. Let Golden lose it when Steve goes for 8 TD with 3 seconds left. Al runs across field shoots steve and then take Donna out on the way off the field. Al goes to prison with nevin, Donna and the greatest gator of all time dead. Now that is a Merry Christmas.

I listened to the interview. Butch really couldn't have made a stronger push to become coach.

That closing statement was a thing of beauty.

Advertisement
200_s.gif

unless the new president has some balls and cares about football, Al is going to be the coach next year no matter what. Get ready for another 6-6 season.

I listened to the interview. Butch really couldn't have made a stronger push to become coach.

What was the closing statement?

yes....WHAT WAS THE CLOSING STATEMENT????????????????

haha I seriously will not be able to concentrate on anything until the Independence Bow(e)l....BRING BACK BUTCH

#BBB

What was the closing statement?

yes....WHAT WAS THE CLOSING STATEMENT????????????????

haha I seriously will not be able to concentrate on anything until the Independence Bow(e)l....BRING BACK BUTCH

#BBB

He said miami is an amazing place to coach and 95% of the country would kill to be located where they are. He loves south florida and if the job was ever open and they felt like he was right for the job then "certainly I would be interested".

Advertisement
Does it make it any more likely that we'd swallow Goldens buyout if Butch would come on for cheap... like $1-1.5mm cheap.

I really think the only reason Golden has a job is the **** buyout.

Advertisement
Funniest part of the whole deal is that Butch took Folden's Monday morning slot on Rose's show and then campaigned for his job. Crown that man Mr. Alpha 2014.

The Butch Putsch

Amended.

This reminds me of when JJ was campaigning for Don Stoola's job while he was an on air personality on CBS or Fox (whichever show he was on at the time).

I don't understand the amendment, but I agree completely on the JJ/Stoola comparison. JJ probably said, "Hey, just do what I did to that old **** Stoola if you want the UM gig."

I really think that this bowl game is a pivotal game for this program. We need to get completely humiliated. I hope Spurrier drops 100 on us, and then we bring out guns and straight up murder some of their players on the field.

Don't get players in it. Let Golden lose it when Steve goes for 8 TD with 3 seconds left. Al runs across field shoots steve and then take Donna out on the way off the field. Al goes to prison with nevin, Donna and the greatest gator of all time dead. Now that is a Merry Christmas.

I like the way you nuanced that.

Advertisement
The football gods are doing their best to return Miami to its former glory.

An alpha coach would will return Miami to prominence is literally begging for the job on Miami airwaves.

Will the BOT do the rationale and logical thing: terminate Golden and hire Butch?

Funniest part of the whole deal is that Butch took Folden's Monday morning slot on Rose's show and then campaigned for his job. Crown that man Mr. Alpha 2014.

Butch might as well said "not only am I going to take your job, Al, I'm going to bang your wife, too."

Any Canes fans out there who believe Butch doesn't have the energy and drive he did 15 years ago is nuts.

Butch wants the UM football job so he conquer the college football world like a 12th century savage. By comparison, Golden is sitting down under his desk in the fetal position in complete darkness, with his thumb entrenched in his flappy gums, telling his secretary to ignore all calls while he reminisces about his glory days playing with Dorito for Joe Pa & Sandusky in Happy Valley.

****, I just thought about. Butch took Golden's lunch money and said "*****, what you gonna do about it?". Man, this needs to happen.

Advertisement
Back