Butch Davis on Joe Rose???

Advertisement
Am I the only one hoping he has Intel that golden might get canned after the bowl. Dare we hope?

as much as i want butch, maybe their just waitin till after the bowl cause they have a pro coach in mind, like that dc from seattle. idk. ima pray for butch today.

I was thinking the same, but that is putting way too much benefit of the doubt on the decision makers U of Miami has. Logic and rationale are two things that are hard to find on the campus when it comes to football.

Am I the only one hoping he has Intel that golden might get canned after the bowl. Dare we hope?

as much as i want butch, maybe their just waitin till after the bowl cause they have a pro coach in mind, like that dc from seattle. idk. ima pray for butch today.

I was thinking the same, but that is putting way too much benefit of the doubt on the decision makers U of Miami has. Logic and rationale are two things that are hard to find on the campus when it comes to football.

no doubt. im just being optimistic this morning, lol.

I hope spurrier runs up the score and beats us by 50. Butch can be out on the road crootin by monday!

Advertisement
For whatever reason, Butch is actively campaigning. ..and he's going full throttle. ..

#Iwanttobelieve

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden, James, Shalala, and BOT can all get bit by fire ants, yellow jacket bees, and fall down a flight of stairs!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really think that this bowl game is a pivotal game for this program. We need to get completely humiliated. I hope Spurrier drops 100 on us, and then we bring out guns and straight up murder some of their players on the field.

I really think that this bowl game is a pivotal game for this program. We need to get completely humiliated. I hope Spurrier drops 100 on us, and then we bring out guns and straight up murder some of their players on the field.

thats a bit over the top map...

but if that gets fat *** fired then im down.

Advertisement
Back