Business owner announces $540K/year NIL commitment to Miami

Advertisement
Theze kids don’t need no more money to play football. They get plenty on the sly now. I remember when Rocky started making big money. He got soft and Clubber Lang whooped his ***. Same thang gone happen in big time college football! Quote me on dat!

Theze kids don’t need no more money to play football. They get plenty on the sly now. I remember when Rocky started making big money. He got soft and Clubber Lang whooped his ***. Same thang gone happen in big time college football! Quote me on dat!
Animated GIF

Certified Mouth Breather

Advertisement
Time can only tell the truth......
My rods bent over and im screaming about the big ol' snapper im going to fry. When all of a sudden i finish reeling in and its a big parrotfish.

Advertisement
Coke and Ford bee lining up wit Georgia Dawgs you watch.
Coke is the soft drink of the South. If they can get the SECs best programs or players to endorse their product it’s going to. Plus future value as a pro? I hope it don’t happen but these guys sleep on the appeal and lunatics of the SEC fans. There are countless 90 IQ UGa or Bama fans that will only buy Coke or Ford or whatever just because they support their team. Guaranteed

When Bama strikes a deal with Mercedes Benz, Coca Cola and Aflac for the same **** at 10X the payout, I don't want to hear it lol Saban is connected to those companies and will have no problem pulling strings to make it happen
There’s really no benefit for them though. Those companies would be better served fighting for the top players every year than just being tied to one school’s players.

There’s really no benefit for them though. Those companies would be better served fighting for the top players every year than just being tied to one school’s players.
I can see this for sure. My point is that Miami is once again setting the trend in CFB and it’s awesome. We just need to keep evolving the game because other teams have access to resources too

Advertisement
Coke is the soft drink of the South. If they can get the SECs best programs or players to endorse their product it’s going to. Plus future value as a pro? I hope it don’t happen but these guys sleep on the appeal and lunatics of the SEC fans. There are countless 90 IQ UGa or Bama fans that will only buy Coke or Ford or whatever just because they support their team. Guaranteed
They may get local deals, but who was honestly the last national player UGA had? These companies aren’t gonna just give six figure deals to JT Daniels.

I can see this for sure. My point is that Miami is once again setting the trend in CFB and it’s awesome. We just need to keep evolving the game because other teams have access to resources too
Getting local companies excited is the biggest thing for right now. If they start winning the big companies will start coming around. These companies love ad time and if King has a Heisman type season, he could be all over national markets.

RC Cola is the real soft drink king of the south.

I'm a little sad that UM hasn't announced sponsorship deals yet with El Palacio De Los Jugos, Pollo Tropical, and Bird Bowl.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who feels little uncomfortable with this can of worms being now open? This could be the beginning of a bidding war in players sponsorship and the college with the richest alumni and fans may win. Now there is a legal way to pay the players. Do we have a chance against the big money machines of college football?

Am I the only one who feels little uncomfortable with this can of worms being now open? This could be the beginning of a bidding war in players sponsorship and the college with the richest alumni and fans may win. Now there is a legal way to pay the players. Do we have a chance against the big money machines of college football?
Yes and no. This could also spell the end of the NCAA. They have made BILLIONS on the NIL of all of these athletes. The NCAA got crucified by the Supreme Court and this is payback.

Advertisement
Back