Burns Decommits

Advertisement
Really hope he comes here on a track scholarship, just because hes a Cane. But clearly if he wants to play football, he wont be coming here

Advertisement
Burns should get a full track Scholl. University of Miami should be known for 3 things. Football, baseball and track with b-ball being the bonus.

Take Blades and Campbell and we should be set at DBs. Anythone else is a bonus and should be 5 Star caliber (Surtain or Johnson).

CB: Blades, Frierson, Campbell, Ivey
S: Hall, Russell, Jobe

Burns should get a full track Scholl. University of Miami should be known for 3 things. Football, baseball and track with b-ball being the bonus.

Fûck baseball it is the most boring sport in the history of sports

Advertisement

I'm guessing your favorite movie is Transformers followed by Transformers 2 because of all the explosions.

nope i don't like a ton of action i just would way rather watching basketball or football or even soccer than baseball

I'm guessing your favorite movie is Transformers followed by Transformers 2 because of all the explosions.

my favorite movie might b boyz n the hood because I used to live in south central la/compton area

his brother is a Cane. His mother died a Cane. The disrespect in this thread makes me sick. The kid has world class athletic skills. i can't imagine a quality coaching staff not being abel to turn someone with his size and skill set into a great CB. It's in his blood. if he want's to be closer to his family in Pitt, i understand. i'm disappointed and wish him the best. for those that are new to recruiting, we'll never carry a full 85 on ship. we'll never not be able to find room for one more. the next time a legacy picks another school, shut your mouth. i hope he goes to pitt and becomes great. this board is fvcked up sometimes.

CSrWORaXAAEkITk.jpg

Opens up another scholly to stack chips which is all I care bout.

he'll prosper in track tho

Advertisement
his brother is a Cane. His mother died a Cane. The disrespect in this thread makes me sick. The kid has world class athletic skills. i can't imagine a quality coaching staff not being abel to turn someone with his size and skill set into a great CB. It's in his blood. if he want's to be closer to his family in Pitt, i understand. i'm disappointed and wish him the best. for those that are new to recruiting, we'll never carry a full 85 on ship. we'll never not be able to find room for one more. the next time a legacy picks another school, shut your mouth. i hope he goes to pitt and becomes great. this board is fvcked up sometimes.

CSrWORaXAAEkITk.jpg

People acting like he was taking the last scholarship we had from a 5* kid.

He isn't just getting kicked out. I doubt they pulled his scholly. More likely they just explained that he was gonna be at the bottom of the depth chart here to start his career and that his opportunities to play would be greater at a place like Illinois or Pitt. This is a sign that our recruiting really is back to where it belongs.

Advertisement
It's not like the coaches told him to kick rocks. If he wants to explore options at other schools, more power to him. He's being realistic about his football career.

Advertisement
Back