• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Burns Decommits

Ohio_Cane

WE NOT BACK....
Not surprising

IMG_1963.jpg

Esafille

Freshman
Was he not getting any love from us lately with all of our top talent committing? Maybe a welcome decomit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Lutzboy247

Junior
Was he not getting any love from us lately with all of our top talent committing? Maybe a welcome decomit?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

He wasn't going to be part of the class. It's better they parted ways early in the process so he has the chance to get his look by other schools

DusseDez

Freshman
Everybody saw this coming at least both parties got it over with. Wish him the best of luck.

Trescerocinco

Retired staff
guy saw the writing on the wall he wasnt ever going to to see the field here hopefully he lands somewhere he can contribute

bhall960

Actual fking Legend
Gaytors be like:

"Uh oh, here goes Miamis recruiting collapse like every year!"

brock

All-American
Expected for months, good luck to burns as far as I'm concerned he's still apart of the canes family. Hope he decides to focus only on track and comes back to the U

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
We ALL saw this comings.. most of us expected it to happen sooner after Illinois started to show football interest in him. Anyways, our Avg. on 247 just went up after Burns decommited. Class was at 91.74 and bumped up to 92.24. Points went down though.. by like 3 points. 266.29 to 264.08.

Now we can stop arguing whether he had a football scholly or not.

In before Gayter fans are making multiple post with the title "lol Miami class is falling apart already!!"

Last edited:

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
I still think he ends up at Miami on a Track scholarship.

If he has a good season though, he might get some legit football offers and end up elsewhere.

Best of luck to him

FyreHam

Freshman
Long overdue. Hopefully it was an honest dialogue and he isn't just decommitting based on cold contact.

CaneFanWNY

Senior
Really hope he attends Miami through a track scholly, but if his mind is set on football then I wish him the best