NBA Bucks just boycotted Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ

No time to be entertaining when there are more important things to address. The fact that it's their state team doing it is even better. 7 bullets to the back of a guy who committed no true crime is disgusting and un-*******-acceptable. If you feel this is wrong, you need to do some soul-searching.

you mean the guy who had the cops called on him for trespassing and a domestic violence situation, has an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence, wrestled away from the cops, and then decided the smart thing to do after a physical altercation with police was to walk over and open up his car door? this guy was just arrested less than 2 months ago for pulling a gun on people at a bar and just added more to his record because he's a dumbass. why should there be any sympathy for this idiot?

Advertisement
Do you read or watch the news?
Have you seen the video?
There's nothing that an investigation can tell me that will change what my eyes saw and what my heart felt.
Lol more than you know. Anyways i dnt have time to educate you. None of this **** is clear cut so word of advice wait until the facts comeout b4 you elevate another criminal to sainthood.

you mean the guy who had the cops called on him for trespassing and a domestic violence situation, has an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence, wrestled away from the cops, and then decided the smart thing to do after a physical altercation with police was to walk over and open up his car door? this guy was just arrested less than 2 months ago for pulling a gun on people at a bar and just added more to his record because he's a dumbass. why should there be any sympathy for this idiot?
Lol ppl jumping to conclusions prior to doing research blinded by the medias narrative.

I love it. โœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐ŸพโœŠ๐Ÿพ

No time to be entertaining when there are more important things to address. The fact that it's their state team doing it is even better. 7 bullets to the back of a guy who committed no true crime is disgusting and un-*******-acceptable. If you feel this is wrong, you need to do some soul-searching.
Where is the connection between the Milwaukee Bucks and the incident that occurred?

Advertisement

Not complying with the commands of an officer is a felony.

Advertisement
Kyrie Irving tried to warn them. His message was met with deaf ears by the players simply bc of who he is (an *******) and his comfort level (easy for him to say he's not playing when he has a guaranteed 100 mil. dollar contract), but he was ahead of all of em on his.

I'll be ****ed at missing the games, but respect to them boys.

Soul searching huh do u know what he was reaching for? Could be ****, could be a nuclear bomb, could be a rubber ducky, could be a glock. Soul searching huh ur the one passing judgement with no facts.

Soul searching is ironic phrase coming from a misguided soul.
It has been 5 days since the event happened, not one report has come out that there was a gun present in the car. But do you know what was in the car, 3 little kids. 3 kids who saw their father gun down like an animal.

If there was a weapon present in the vehicle trust me there would have been reports coming out stating that there was a weapon present. The police would have capitalize on the opportunity to avoid the potential backlash.

I'll take being a misguided soul over being willfully ignorant.

Advertisement
It has been 5 days since the event happened, not one report has come out that there was a gun present in the car. But do you know what was in the car, 3 little kids. 3 kids who saw their father gun down like an animal.

If there was a weapon present in the vehicle trust me there would have been reports coming out stating that there was a weapon present. The police would have capitalize on the opportunity to avoid the potential backlash.

I'll take being a misguided soul over being willfully ignorant.
I think the 17 year old white supremacist shooting 3 people is what pushed them over the edge tbh.

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - This is a Football Board- Please Try again
I thought we weren't aloud to post about politics. I guess it's okay when it's about BLM and their nonsense
Unless we mention their other part of their mission statement. Transgender affirming, dismantle cis-gender, free from the patriarch, get rid of the family nucles, and let's not forget the whole Marxist anti-Capitalist stuff in there too.

This movement is clearly hijacked by the radical left, a true BLM movement would talk about black on black crime, 22 million black aborted babies, welfare destroying black communities, minimum wage laws effectively kicking out most young black males from the work force, imprisoning black fathers thanks to Bidens war on crime laws, no school voucher forcing inner city kids to "stay in their lane" etc etc

Kyrie Irving tried to warn them. His message was met with deaf ears by the players simply bc of who he is (an *******) and his comfort level (easy for him to say he's not playing when he has a guaranteed 100 mil. dollar contract), but he was ahead of all of em on his.

I'll be ****ed at missing the games, but respect to them boys.
Kyrie was right. His forewarning went ignored by many, including me. Everything is secondary at this point.

So do you think CFB players will sit out? I mean they donโ€™t even lose any money. Plus theyโ€™ll get hailed in media, plus then there is no virus concern.

Thread Reply Ban - Waaaaahhhh!!! Theyโ€™re picking sides!!! No fรปcking P rhymes with analytics
Lol ppl jumping to conclusions prior to doing research blinded by the medias narrative.

Facts but donโ€™t say anything against the contrary or youโ€™ll be called a Trump loving racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back