Bubba Bolden Rumors?

**** be fine. Kids a student of the game. Hes got the playbook and is getting acclimated to it. Just gonna take time physically. We need him asap so quicker the better
That was a question I was going to ask D. Even though he's not enrolled yet, would he have access to the playbook. At least he's getting a head start with that aspect.

Advertisement
I been told yall regardless that's gonna happen. For whatever reason ephraim likes him. No comment
Then Diaz needs to rip him a new ******* and tell Banda to pull his head from his ***. If he gives up big plays like he always does then Banda should honestly be fired right after the game. I don't want to rip on the kid but he's just not good and everyone can see it.

Advertisement
Then Diaz needs to rip him a new ******* and tell Banda to pull his head from his ***. If he gives up big plays like he always does then Banda should honestly be fired right after the game. I don't want to rip on the kid but he's just not good and everyone can see it.
I’ve read people saying that he plays well in practice. I just don’t understand how that’s the case because the mistakes he makes is mainly due to his lack of athleticism.

I thought Smith was moved back to safety. I’d rather have him there than Knowles

Playing safety isn’t like playing qb. I don’t think it takes a whole month to learn the “playbook” at safety.

Advertisement
Playing safety isn’t like playing qb. I don’t think it takes a whole month to learn the “playbook” at safety.

I think he knows the playbook and I think he has enough athleticism to get it done...

I just think he shrinks when the lights come on. Nothing you can do about that honestly wish we had Bolden here already to make this a non issue but with Bolden still not here and Banda adamant about playing him it is what it is

Welp that clears that up. Bubba won’t see the field till week 5 or so.

Let me edit this to be clear. He won’t be productive till week 5. He could play in weeks 2,3,4 but won’t really be playing serious minutes till week 5. If he enrolls in August, he has to go through the mandatory acclimation period by the NCAA so he really won’t be practicing till after the Florida game. He will be scout team week 1 most likely.

So he gets here early August, but wont be productive until October?

Yeah okay

So he gets here early August, but wont be productive until October?

Yeah okay

Did I say productive? I said he won’t be playing meaningful minutes. Games 2,3 and 4 are weak opponents that he will get some reps. Va Tech game 5 in October is where I expect he starts to take over.

Advertisement
Has Hill enrolled?

Also don’t derail this thread with Pie Young crap.

@brock #20 is playing. Do you really think we are going to run with 3 safeties and entire game against Florida?

Yes Hill has enrolled.

And most CFB teams dont ever rotate safeties. We played 3 guys for most of the season last year, and Jaquan never came out.

So yeah I think we'll be fine for game 1 if Hall and Carter are healthy. I get Knowles is terrible, but he didnt play at all the 2nd half of last season, so I dont get why people think he's going to play every snap

Summer B enrollment and classes begin July 1st. Last day to enroll is Wednesday, July 3rd. After that, it's the fall term - classes begin Monday, August 19th.

I don't know what the rule for participating in practice is.

Just a guess but Summer B ends Aug. 9. I assume he could enroll and start practice right after then, but not before

Advertisement
Facts I don't know what them other guys talking about.

So you expect him to practice for 1 week and then be in the 2 deep? Camp will already be started by the time he enrolls in August and then he has like a 10 day acclimation period he has to go through before he can even practice.

So you expect him to practice for 1 week and then be in the 2 deep? Camp will already be started by the time he enrolls in August and then he has like a 10 day acclimation period he has to go through before he can even practice.
We didn't get him for depth we got home to make an impact. He's gonna get every opportunity to start.

Advertisement
Back