Bubba Bolden Rumors?

He’s got to have the proper time to get acclimated that’s true but it hasn’t been a year in a half either, he was slated to start at safety as a sophomore game 1 in 2018 before the bs incident at usc

Did he play football last season?

Advertisement
We don’t have any other options. Unless Keontra Smith can take the 4th spot. 4 safeties will have to play that night. It will be scorching hot. **** our whole safety room is a liability until proven otherwise.
Yuge whole back end

Advertisement
Summer B enrollment and classes begin July 1st. Last day to enroll is Wednesday, July 3rd. After that, it's the fall term - classes begin Monday, August 19th.

I don't know what the rule for participating in practice is.

Yeah saw that, this was him Yesterday but not sure what pie young would be if he did come and not sure if we need him tbh. Hope he balls wherever he goes though

Bubba is coming early august. Missing summer b. Gonna miss camp in all likelihood. Will affect early season play. Closest pie will come to Miami is fiu or fau. Far as I know not even an option. But maybe he does something to convince staff even with us having zero room for him.

Advertisement
Bubba is coming early august. Missing summer b. Gonna miss camp in all likelihood. Will affect early season play. Closest pie will come to Miami is fiu or fau. Far as I know not even an option. But maybe he does something to convince staff even with us having zero room for him.

Well that blows.., might end up seeing knowles at S after all in the Florida game

hopefully we get him ready for the back half of the season, never too late these days in 13-14 games seasons

Welp that clears that up. Bubba won’t see the field till week 5 or so.

Let me edit this to be clear. He won’t be productive till week 5. He could play in weeks 2,3,4 but won’t really be playing serious minutes till week 5. If he enrolls in August, he has to go through the mandatory acclimation period by the NCAA so he really won’t be practicing till after the Florida game. He will be scout team week 1 most likely.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
20 is playing. practically Banda's god son. he can do no harm. busted coverage 20 still trotting out there. busted assignment 20 still gonna get his minutes. Alert alert alert 20 will not be alert and still play next week and the week after.

I forgot the safety coach not DC allowed Knowles to play

Advertisement
Back