Bubba Bolden is not hurt

Whether CIS thinks he's good or not , apparently Bronco Mendenhall went up to Bolden after the game and talked to him for a bit. Told him how well he plays, etc. That's being reported elsewhere. Guess we'll see what the draft people say in the spring.
Showed that live on TV. Lasted at least 15-20 seconds.

Advertisement
Welcome to UM…where we teach everyone how to wait for your teammate to make the play. That’s some Golden/Dorito ****
No...thats called football and actually knowing what they are supposed to do there.

That play AINT on Bolden at all. Its all on Hall....even the sh*t Flagg PULLED....he did it to force the play back for Hall to make the tackle, or someone inside of him.

* Want to know Hall is Bad.......UVA whole game plan seemed to be to attack him in the pass game....They tried to throw to whomever he was covering a sh*t ton. It was blatant

Any player has one year (their first) under this staff to play well. After that, it’s a steady decline.

Think of these transfers: KJ Osborn, Phillips, Roche, Colbert. One year, play well, out.

Think of these transfers: King, J. Williams, Bubba. Multiple years in the program, steady decline.

The same could be said for recruits. We get the best out of them their first year, and they fall off. Think Pinkney, Shaq, McCloud, Garvin, Carter, Cam Harris, Brevin, etc.

In short, this staff not only doesn’t develop players, they actually make them WORSE.

The problem with our team is 9 guys do the assignment and 2 don't and the play is ****ed as a result.

When its the same guys over and over and over again .... yes the deserve to be ridiculed (and **** the coaches for continuing to send them out there).
But no one tries to make the play. No one even tries to shoot the gap and make the TFL.
ed Reed, Sean Spence, Jaquan, just to name a few would have seen the contain and gone for the TFL.

Advertisement
Another kid that regressed under Manny, this kid had superstar written all over him and now he is a JAG.

If he does, he'll definitely let everyone know.
Dawg idk who’s more annoying him or nesta lol them boys do anything remotely of their job description and they celebrating like it’s a championship game play.

Advertisement
Williams and Kinchens should be starting the rest of the way. The other 2 can fight to be on Special teams. Bring on the youth movement. The other kids have been infected with whatever plague that has ravaged the Hecht for 2decades.

Go Canes!

We see this happen all the time, he is already thinking about the NFL and is playing not to get hurt! He is not risking his body cause i know he is hearing from NFL teams.
I don't get this theory. His play is declining, how in the world is that helping his draft stock? He's not a lock first, second, or third round pick. He'll be lucky to be a 5th round pick at this rate. He needs to put better film out there.

Advertisement
I don't get this theory. His play is declining, how in the world is that helping his draft stock? He's not a lock first, second, or third round pick. He'll be lucky to be a 5th round pick at this rate. He needs to put better film out there.
i agree 1000% but ive seen a kid who is playing not to get hurt, which seems like a business decision to me

Penalties, over running gaps, refusing to wrap up is all about discipline. Manny doesn't stress it because he doesn't have it. Its a core philosophy to winning and Manny can't teach it so he can't really expect it from his team.

That's why he's so forgiving of mistakes of discipline. His teams play reflects it.

Advertisement
We see this happen all the time, he is already thinking about the NFL and is playing not to get hurt! He is not risking his body cause i know he is hearing from NFL teams.
I don't know where u getting this **** from but give it back. He is getting cross off boards as we speak. I dont think you can find 1 full safety brain in him and Gurvan. Its sad.

Advertisement
Back