Bubba Bolden is not hurt

Advertisement

There was a moment in the first quarter where the UVA RB took a hand off and seemed to have been bottle up around the LOS and bubba came rushing down from FS and ran towards the middle of the pile up despite having a few DL and LB there already. He should have kept containment towards the sideline and low and behold the RB was able to bounce it outside for a big gain. Things like that drive me nuts, just bad fundamentals.

Advertisement
There was a moment in the first quarter where the UVA RB took a hand off and seemed to have been bottle up around the LOS and bubba came rushing down from FS and ran towards the middle of the pile up despite having a few DL and LB there already. He should have kept containment towards the sideline and low and behold the RB was able to bounce it outside for a big gain. Things like that drive me nuts, just bad fundamentals.
I know exactly which play you're talking about. I just laughed, then cried a little.

Matthew Mcconaughey Crying GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand picking on a specific player here and there. As if the rest of the team is excelling. Until I see a wholesale coaching change, I don't blame any individual player.
You should. There’s some basic common sense football abilities that got you, as a player, in the door. You don’t get a free pass on playing it full ****** because your coach sucks. You didn’t have any idea how to tackle or catch unless Manny taught you? You get to own some of the stink. I mean, how can you not laugh at this clip?

Advertisement
Back