Bubba Bolden is not hurt

Advertisement
Look at it better..He doesnt have a clear lane...GURVAN HALL is in front of him.He was playing it for Hall to make the tackle...which is essentially what Flagg also did unbeknownst to him while being ushered out of the play
Welcome to UM…where we teach everyone how to wait for your teammate to make the play. That’s some Golden/Dorito ****

Well, at least the replay shows Nesta hustling & not giving up on the play. Not sure what the other clowns are doing other than scurrying away from contact.

Advertisement
If your boss sucks does that excuse you from being crappy at YOUR job? Don't think so.

Do you think they coach Hall/Bolden/Couch/LBs to take horrible angles and whiff on tackles repeatedly?

If your boss is instructing you improperly on how to do your job correctly, then its pretty hard to do your job correctly.

The young guys take horrible angles, whiff, run themselves out of plays, over pursue, etc as well.

Why do you think all the big time recruits we get underperform? Just dumb luck or perhaps they aren't coached or developed well.

If your boss is instructing you improperly on how to do your job correctly, then its pretty hard to do your job correctly.

The young guys take horrible angles, whiff, run themselves out of plays, over pursue, etc as well.

Why do you think all the big time recruits we get underperform? Just dumb luck or perhaps they aren't coached or developed well.
The scheme sucks but the players are just as responsible b/c when they are in position to make plays ... they don't.

Advertisement
The scheme sucks but the players are just as responsible b/c when they are in position to make plays ... they don't.

Yeah, I don't buy that kids that made plays there entire football careers, some who become high level recruits for that ability, just forget how to do it at Miami.
This has been going on for 15 years. I bag on some of the players too but then I realize its likely not their fault that they look horrible.

Now there are a few kids on the team that play a lot that shouldn't be on a P5 football field but again not their fault.

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't buy that kids that made plays there entire football careers, some who become high level recruits for that ability, just forget how to do it at Miami.
This has been going on for 15 years. I bag on some of the players too but then I realize its likely not their fault that they look horrible.

Now there are a few kids on the team that play a lot that shouldn't be on a P5 football field but again not their fault.

hall hasn't made plays here at all. bolden has been downright trash since Clemson last year. aint no way Trob is teaching this **** to hall. sometimes its the players man. no coach in history is sitting there teaching hall to take on a blocker instead of a ******* ball carrier

Whether CIS thinks he's good or not , apparently Bronco Mendenhall went up to Bolden after the game and talked to him for a bit. Told him how well he plays, etc. That's being reported elsewhere. Guess we'll see what the draft people say in the spring.

I essentially hit the roof......WHEN FLAGG was the qb spy...Had nothing in front of him...had the qb dead to rights and allowed dude to run for like 15 yds on a 3rd down in the 4th. Itw as a thing of beauty of how unathletic we are currently
I keep getting Flagg wearing #11 and Nesta wearing #1 confused when they're running in space because they both look the same running in space.

Me: Look at Nesta hustling downfield to make a pl.....aw ****. smh

Advertisement
hall hasn't made plays here at all. bolden has been downright trash since Clemson last year. aint no way Trob is teaching this **** to hall. sometimes its the players man. no coach in history is sitting there teaching hall to take on a blocker instead of a ******* ball carrier

Why is TRob playing those guys then?

If what you say is true (and could be) and they suck, why are they out there in the first place? And if they are better then those under them, that means they suck worse which means they would be making less plays.

Its all about coaching.

26 really fcks it all up, as you said. Holy **** that should be such an easy play to make. The runner literally has no where to go and Hall gets out of his way.
You just described it the best ive seen.

Like i stated he could of honestly came to a full top and stood there and the guy would of ran into him on accident and tackle himself...but what does he do.......literally gets out of his way because he is scared of action...its why he took on the block at Michigan State as well...dude is scared sh*tless in the open field with blockers around.

Why is TRob playing those guys then?

If what you say is true (and could be) and they suck, why are they out there in the first place? And if they are better then those under them, that means they suck worse which means they would be making less plays.

Its all about coaching.

Kam and James Williams have been playing alot for kids that arent starters honestly.

Advertisement
Back