Bubba Bolden is not hurt

Advertisement

I screamed so loud while watching that play.

* Flagg is so limited athletically...that he has to go Full Sprint in fear of being out ran to the outside (He didnt even need to be in full sprint to the outside, but this is what our backers do at the snap of the ball just sprint to a spot) ...But either way he turns his back and runs down hill with the blocker. Just typical terrible LB play that we have.

* Gurvan Hall though is the real problem. He is seriously scared out there half the time. Dude must of got crack back to the gods b4...because every **** play he is running like a squirrel looking to get decleated. He couldve literally just come to a full stop and that kid would of ran into him and tackled himself...but what does he do...runs him self scared out of the play.

Just Bad all around.

UNC IS GOING TO BE SCARRYYYYYY....

They actually do alot of misdirection, window dressing things on Offense....they are going to put up some points. All the betters MOUNT UP. Go big on UNC when we play them

Advertisement
Flagg made a few plays, but nearly hit the roof watching this beauty. Can only assume he's been studying game film with 26.

I essentially hit the roof......WHEN FLAGG was the qb spy...Had nothing in front of him...had the qb dead to rights and allowed dude to run for like 15 yds on a 3rd down in the 4th. Itw as a thing of beauty of how unathletic we are currently

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually, what is BOLDEN waiting for?!?!? Clear lane to the ball carrier and waits for him to run by. You would have to try to be this bad
Bruh if he attacks that lane, the blocker has no chance to get to him and he either makes the tackle or make 99 run right into Hall (who prob gets ran over). He can clearly see the outside is contained

Advertisement
coaching guys, Our defensive coaching and scheme are garbage. Oh development too. its a broken record with this team

I don't understand picking on a specific player here and there. As if the rest of the team is excelling. Until I see a wholesale coaching change, I don't blame any individual player.
The problem with our team is 9 guys do the assignment and 2 don't and the play is ****ed as a result.

When its the same guys over and over and over again .... yes the deserve to be ridiculed (and **** the coaches for continuing to send them out there).

Advertisement
Back