Bubba Bolden is not hurt

Actually, what is BOLDEN waiting for?!?!? Clear lane to the ball carrier and waits for him to run by. You would have to try to be this bad
Look at it better..He doesnt have a clear lane...GURVAN HALL is in front of him.He was playing it for Hall to make the tackle...which is essentially what Flagg also did unbeknownst to him while being ushered out of the play

Advertisement
The problem with our team is 9 guys do the assignment and 2 don't and the play is ****ed as a result.

When its the same guys over and over and over again .... yes the deserve to be ridiculed (and **** the coaches for continuing to send them out there).
I understand. But if the players think like once they get their position they keep it until they retier as if they work for the government, they won't work harder or get better. It is the entitlement culture on the this team and is all coaching. JJ and Butch will sit your *** on the bench and a younger player will take you spot of you ***** up. Even when hurt, the players used to refuse to come out so the younger players don't have a chance to take and keep the starting job.

Do you think it's at all possible for him to make a play this year?

GIF by Zack Kantor

Advertisement
I essentially hit the roof......WHEN FLAGG was the qb spy...Had nothing in front of him...had the qb dead to rights and allowed dude to run for like 15 yds on a 3rd down in the 4th. Itw as a thing of beauty of how unathletic we are currently

Think that was the least athletic play I've ever seen a MLB make (or in this case not make). It was unreal.

We have a short, fat, unathletic MLB.

To be fair, these guys are coached so poorly that it's tough to bag on them all the time. There is constant confusion whenever the offense has any type of motion pre-snap.

I understand. But if the players think like once they get their position they keep it until they retier as if they work for the government, they won't work harder or get better. It is the entitlement culture on the this team and is all coaching. JJ and Butch will sit your *** on the bench and a younger player will take you spot of you ***** up. Even when hurt, the players used to refuse to come out so the younger players don't have a chance to take and keep the starting job.
That's a Julio Frenk type paragraph of nothing related to the topic that you just typed.

When players **** up repeatedly they deserve to be called out.

coaching guys, Our defensive coaching and scheme are garbage. Oh development too. its a broken record with this team

This is huge. While I bag on guys who do this type of stuff, they are clearly not being coached well at all. Any real coach would have this type of stuff cleaned up by now or the player wouldn't be playing.

That's a Julio Frenk type paragraph of nothing related to the topic that you just typed.

When players **** up repeatedly they deserve to be called out.

Name a few players that aren't ******* up repeatedly on defense? There aren't many which means its clearly a coaching issue.

J Williams has a lot of potential but he looked bad last night as well. Steed and him on the TD run by the RB was just as embarrassing as this.

Advertisement

JFC, this is actually funny.
Why the fvck #26 is still getting snaps? He's not only bad at football, he's clumsy and not football bright on top of that
#11 is tryng to set a edge, he's just doing a bad job at that, #26 in the other hand whew

We see this happen all the time, he is already thinking about the NFL and is playing not to get hurt! He is not risking his body cause i know he is hearing from NFL teams.
Laugh out loud. He is not NFL material.

I screamed so loud while watching that play.

* Flagg is so limited athletically...that he has to go Full Sprint in fear of being out ran to the outside (He didnt even need to be in full sprint to the outside, but this is what our backers do at the snap of the ball just sprint to a spot) ...But either way he turns his back and runs down hill with the blocker. Just typical terrible LB play that we have.

* Gurvan Hall though is the real problem. He is seriously scared out there half the time. Dude must of got crack back to the gods b4...because every **** play he is running like a squirrel looking to get decleated. He couldve literally just come to a full stop and that kid would of ran into him and tackled himself...but what does he do...runs him self scared out of the play.

Just Bad all around.

UNC IS GOING TO BE SCARRYYYYYY....

They actually do alot of misdirection, window dressing things on Offense....they are going to put up some points. All the betters MOUNT UP. Go big on UNC when we play them
Flagg is also fat

Advertisement

Saw that last night. Flagg basically worked to get himself blocked by the lineman. Hall is over shooting and not playing the obvious gap the RB is going to hit when turning up field.

These kids may not be terrible athletes but this system in defense is pure trash. Whoever called out not recruiting the Bishop Gorman kids (with Taint being the exception) should recognize that this is coaching and scheme, not talent, that leads to big mistakes.

Think that was the least athletic play I've ever seen a MLB make (or in this case not make). It was unreal.

We have a short, fat, unathletic MLB.

To be fair, these guys are coached so poorly that it's tough to bag on them all the time. There is constant confusion whenever the offense has any type of motion pre-snap.
From the above view it literally looked like he was walking towards the qb...and still allowed him out. That play changes the outcome a bit imo

Advertisement
Name a few players that aren't ******* up repeatedly on defense? There aren't many which means its clearly a coaching issue.

J Williams has a lot of potential but he looked bad last night as well. Steed and him on the TD run by the RB was just as embarrassing as this.
If your boss sucks does that excuse you from being crappy at YOUR job? Don't think so.

Do you think they coach Hall/Bolden/Couch/LBs to take horrible angles and whiff on tackles repeatedly?

I'm convinced it's the scheme at this point. Sure they could play better but Manny asks a ton of his safeties. The best one we had was JJ who had elite instincts. Our safeties are always in a trail position and asked to cover slot WRs 10 yards off the line. Unless they run a 4.4 like Redwine they will continue to struggle.

I screamed so loud while watching that play.

* Flagg is so limited athletically...that he has to go Full Sprint in fear of being out ran to the outside (He didnt even need to be in full sprint to the outside, but this is what our backers do at the snap of the ball just sprint to a spot) ...But either way he turns his back and runs down hill with the blocker. Just typical terrible LB play that we have.

* Gurvan Hall though is the real problem. He is seriously scared out there half the time. Dude must of got crack back to the gods b4...because every **** play he is running like a squirrel looking to get decleated. He couldve literally just come to a full stop and that kid would of ran into him and tackled himself...but what does he do...runs him self scared out of the play.

Just Bad all around.

UNC IS GOING TO BE SCARRYYYYYY....

They actually do alot of misdirection, window dressing things on Offense....they are going to put up some points. All the betters MOUNT UP. Go big on UNC when we play them
26 really fcks it all up, as you said. Holy **** that should be such an easy play to make. The runner literally has no where to go and Hall gets out of his way.

Advertisement
Back