Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Brevin on IG live during the NY trip:

-Rosier starting - check
-Stevenson not coming - check
-Bubba coming - check
-Cager gone - partially check ("mmm I don't know")

Best. Insider. Ever.
Real talk, Brevin kept it real with us and didn’t hit us with any sub talk or giving out hints or beating around the bushes, spoken like a true Cane.

Advertisement
@RVACane
@Earnest T. Bass

Here ya go... took 24 comments

The HERD is clearly off its game. Do you think they are being recruited by Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton, thus temporarily distracted by the Fraternity of the Loyal International Order of Friendly Sons of the Raccoons? Whose motto, as you know, is: "E Pluribus Raccoon".

I might be wrong about the recruiting, but for the HERD to not have started ridiculing and demeaning the new recruit until after 23 friendly comments were posted tells us all that something very, VERY BIG IS HAPPENING.

I have now come to believe they are surrounding the program at this very moment and will soon be launching an all out hate attack, although, in fairness, they already do a daily all out hate attack on the program. Oh well!

SLURPERS UNITE!!

Advertisement
Stevenson is a dirty b'tch.
1547112521339.gif

Advertisement
Regrettably, that extreme fringe creates a lot of noise and the media types love to point to their around the clock everything UM football temper tantrums to prove that Miami football is a disaster.

Recruits, their families, coaches, et al., read and hear this garbage, which has to negatively impact recruiting.

I know that comment sends the HERD into a frenzy claiming the aforementioned have not been influenced by their hate. Yet, in their very next breath, the HERD takes a victory lap for getting Coker, Shannon and Golden fired, along with forcing Richt to retire all due to the things they say and do.

The HERD denying the negative recruiting impact they've clearly had and then slapping each other on the back for removing four UM head football coaches is the blue ribbon winner in the world of convoluted logic.

56CFBF5C-1CFE-4670-A41B-5395C89A5DBB.gif

Awesome pickup at a huge position of need. I hope this doesn’t hurt our chances with Emerson though. We need him too!

Thank you for posting this.

As I read that article I cannot help but think that we need to end the entire higher system in this country. "Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards Officers?" "Chief Threat Assessment Officer."

My fcuking God.

I think they're already starting to overhaul the whole Title IX process. It's completely unfair and unconstitutional. Kids all over the country are having their lives ruined with no hope of any defense. It's guilty until...nevermind, you're guilty. I'd have sued the **** out of USC. Kids who sue the universities in a real court of law win every time. I hate he got the shaft, but glad he's coming to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie Williams gets released from Pelican Bay next week.

Heard he has 3yrs eligibility left.

#givethemana17thchance

Advertisement
Back