Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Lol yea that just pushed me to the edge I couldn’t defend the indefensible anymore it’s like representing a cereal killer in court

Cereal killers rarely stand a chance in court. Most jurors are appalled by the act, as they are told to eat a hardy breakfast.

Advertisement
Ernie T. Bag, it’s funny how your constant obsession with your herd BS is slathered with the same negativity you claim they post without reproach. Go blow one of these fools and set yourself free.

You poor little snowflake, now run along to your safe space and pet a few puppies.

There’s many reasons I like this pickup. Yeah it seems like we got a great player but there’s another reason it’s good. Brevin clearly sold the Miami program to this kid. He wouldn’t tell his boy to come here if he didn’t think it was a good fit. So that’s an offensive player talking up the program. That’s a good sign considering we don’t know the rest of the staff yet

Advertisement
Sounds like a fantastic pickup. In your opinion is he a Day 1 starter? If so, at which safetyspot, Free or Strong?

I know it is obvious, but CMR would never have allowed him on campus. Manny is showing he is different, much different.

we’ve been in contact with him since beginning of December. He was coming regardless. I’m sure manny being our HC closed it out tho

Advertisement
You're talking about the extreme fringe of the Herd. Here are some guesses:

He sucks.
He's not a SoFla Dawg.
He got pushed out of USC.
He quit because he has no dawg in him.
Cali kids are soft.
SoFla 3 stars are everyone else's 5 stars.
The bartender will ruin him.
We need offense.
Has the OC been confirmed yet?

Just guesses.

Regrettably, that extreme fringe creates a lot of noise and the media types love to point to their around the clock everything UM football temper tantrums to prove that Miami football is a disaster.

Recruits, their families, coaches, et al., read and hear this garbage, which has to negatively impact recruiting.

I know that comment sends the HERD into a frenzy claiming the aforementioned have not been influenced by their hate. Yet, in their very next breath, the HERD takes a victory lap for getting Coker, Shannon and Golden fired, along with forcing Richt to retire all due to the things they say and do.

The HERD denying the negative recruiting impact they've clearly had and then slapping each other on the back for removing four UM head football coaches is the blue ribbon winner in the world of convoluted logic.

I just found out about thisnkid today so i havent paid attention. Is this kid really that good or yall just hyping him up. Im not being sarcastic at all im asking str8 up to the recruit head.....how good is this kid

I was told last month he was coming here so I did some research. BIG physical kid. Good footwork. Good eyes. I’d say he needs to work on being maybe a tad more explosive but moves well for his size. Everyone at USC loved him and claims that the kid is legit. HIGH cealing

Advertisement
tenor.gif

6’3 prototypical safety, very rangy, physical tackler, backpedals nicely, fluid hips, kid is a ballhawk, had 7 interceptions his senior year, had offers from USC, Ohio state, Michigan & Oklahoma. Ironically he fits the description of a Tyrique Stevenson, except I don’t know if he’s as fast. Lots of USC fans saw his ceiling as a future 1st rounder all American DB, him and Jamel Cook were supposed to be nice, ironically neither are with USC anymore
All that being said ok sounds good....but y is he leaving?

Advertisement
I was told last month he was coming here so I did some research. BIG physical kid. Good footwork. Good eyes. I’d say he needs to work on being maybe a tad more explosive but moves well for his size. Everyone at USC loved him and claims that the kid is legit. HIGH cealing
From the HS film that was my biggest issue explosiveness. I dont fall in love with guys that arent somewhat explosive. Is he leaving cause of playing time and what do fans on the foruns think of him.

Advertisement
Back