Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Advertisement
Josh White was referring to a transfer?
Tried to find the tweet that was linked on here to no avail. IIRC, mentioned something about the Applewhite hire and a t
You are thinking of Brian Monroe, and Brian Monroe was making up stories.
You're correct. My apologies. No excuses except there's been so much going on the last couple of weeks it's been a blur.

Striker
Behind Finley

This is a waste imo, but I'm not sure where else he fits unless he drops some weight to compete for the job as the nickel. In the spring the safeties on the roster will be Carter, Hall, Knowles, K. Smith....perhaps D. Smith can get a look there. He played safety in 2018 against FIU.

This is a waste imo, but I'm not sure where else he fits unless he drops some weight to compete for the job as the nickel. In the spring the safeties on the roster will be Carter, Hall, Knowles, K. Smith....perhaps D. Smith can get a look there. He played safety in 2018 against FIU.

I agree but it’s probably where he would get the most PT. Hall has the highest cealing of any saftey on the roster. Was one of the best coming out of highschool. If D.Smith doesn’t transfer striker is his best shot. I always thought carter or smith would end up at striker

1547138087139.png

Attachments

• 1547137907668.png
    1547137907668.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement

D Smith has potential to be bigger than Pinckney. Wonder if we can transition him to LB?

Thank you for posting this.

As I read that article I cannot help but think that we need to end the entire higher system in this country. "Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards Officers?" "Chief Threat Assessment Officer."

My fcuking God.

This sad alphabet soup collection of suburban predominantly white entitled Lord of the Flies SJWs can determine the future direction of another human’s life with barely a nod to due process.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1 year rental and watch he go pro. Lol he will be eligible.

Even if that's the case who cares. We need bodies that can produce.

Let em' all compete.

Even AC at striker, as stated above he's more of a in the box saftey anyhow. At worst he beats out Finley for striker & then we have the best duo at safety in Hall & Bolden & Carter on the field who is a heat seeking missle. He plays angry.

OTSS

1 year rental and watch he go pro. Lol he will be eligible.
That dude hasnt done shît and you think he is going pro after 1 year? He would have to dominate to do that. He might not stay all 3 years but i believe he will be here at least 2.

That dude hasn't done shît and you think he is going pro after 1 year? He would have to dominate to do that. He might not stay all 3 years but I believe he will be here at least 2.
Ok, maybe 2 and plenty of guys haven't done ****. Look at Boulware.. lmao but hey my opinion.

Advertisement
Add talent anyway we can. Alot of you forget we haven't had 85 scholarship players in a long time. We have the room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back