Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Willie Williams gets released from Pelican Bay next week.

Heard he has 3yrs eligibility left.

#givethemana17thchance
**** Willie went to jail again? I thought he was doing good and had that gym he was training athletes at In opa locka

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a huge get. This makes up for losing TS. This kid has a higher ceiling with his size and length for a safety. That’s something that position has lacked since Ray Ray. Bye Knowles!

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** Willie went to jail again? I thought he was doing good and had that gym he was training athletes at In opa locka

How awesome would that be to have a 36 year old WW at MLB or DE. Maybe he’s finally matured. For once they could really call us the convicts.

Advertisement
From the HS film that was my biggest issue explosiveness. I dont fall in love with guys that arent somewhat explosive. Is he leaving cause of playing time and what do fans on the foruns think of him.

He left due to a mishandled off campus issue. He was starting as a true freshmen. USC actually reinstated him last week because he was wrongfully suspended in the first place. He’ll be eligible to play right away as a sophomore. He will get better regardless

Advertisement
Back