Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Advertisement
What the **** is the herd?
LMAO! The previous Herd, to which I proudly claim membership to, was anyone with the sense to know Dark Crypt wasn't going to get it done, much to the chagrin of the Mork slurpers. At this time, I think the present Herd now consists of 1 poster - name rhymes with FunnyDong.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The HERD is clearly off its game. Do you think they are being recruited by Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton, thus temporarily distracted by the Fraternity of the Loyal International Order of Friendly Sons of the Raccoons? Whose motto, as you know, is: "E Pluribus Raccoon".

I might be wrong about the recruiting, but for the HERD to not have started ridiculing and demeaning the new recruit until after 23 friendly comments were posted tells us all that something very, VERY BIG IS HAPPENING.

I have now come to believe they are surrounding the program at this very moment and will soon be launching an all out hate attack, although, in fairness, they already do a daily all out hate attack on the program. Oh well!

SLURPERS UNITE!!
You’ve outdone yourself again. I’m officially a fanboy. LIOoFSotR!!!! It’s gold, jerry! Gold I tell ya!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
It’s a huge pickup but to be real.....Miami won’t be on top again until we start getting players like Stevenson and Bolden on the same roster together. Bolden will be a starter and Hall and Carter will battle for the other spot.
Whoa I won't just say that Amari and Gurvan will be ready to shake something. It'll be maybe the most competitive position battle though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back