Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Advertisement
Fellas, this is four W's in one...

1. Debunks all the Brevin transfer rumors
2. Further develops the pipeline to Bishop Gorman
3. Adds an elite top-ranked player to our secondary
4. Keeps Knowles off the field
Love number 4!

Our Defense just got a tad better. Get me some QB killa’s now.

I’m telling u right now, if I see 1 god **** Sean T comparison I’m yelling DRACARYS!
1547096560424.gif

Advertisement

5. We got 2 Bubba’s on our squad.

1 year rental..let's max him ou and the pic looks tough... let's build momentum. We gotta win next year. Then win some more the year after. Then win year 3 and if transfers help let's get it done.
He’s eligible 3 years

Advertisement
Agreed. The only spots I’m still concerned about are DT and CB. We have talent in both areas, but it’s unproven.

DE has zero depth and nothing proven outside Garvin. Need that USC DE transfer as well or someone else there too...

Advertisement
DE has zero depth and nothing proven outside Garvin. Need that USC DE transfer as well or someone else there too...
We heard Rousseau is a monster and Patchan is actually pretty solid. You’re right, though — we need more depth.

Just saw his tape. Amazing he can move that well at that size. Moves better than some cb’s

Advertisement
We heard Rousseau is a monster and Patchan is actually pretty solid. You’re right, though — we need more depth.

Rosseau is a greentree legend until proven otherwise but yes i have high hopes for him. Hope the injury has no lasting impact and he comes back ready to ******* ball

Patchan is a guy we all love, i know he's a true Cane and that injury was tough, but to be honest he literally showed nothing this year. Dude is living off the hype of the one play versus FSU where he showed amazing burst pre-injury. Hope we balls the **** out next year but he's a JAG until proven otherwise (hate to say that but it is what it is)

1 year rental..let's max him ou and the pic looks tough... let's build momentum. We gotta win next year. Then win some more the year after. Then win year 3 and if transfers help let's get it done.
Actually, he has three years left. But,if he is the stud he is reported to be he will go pro in two years......

Absolutely, and Manny's showing everyone that the "U" is going nationwide.

Advertisement
Back