Bubba Bolden is coming to Miami

Advertisement
F*ck that rating sh*t...USC FLAMEOUT!
Now you know this Sonny dude is a troll . No one in their right mind wouldn't be beyond stoked to get a kid like this. One of the better players who have joined this program in a while and that is saying something as say what youn will but Richt brought in a ton of talent ( more then any coach did since Butch ) his first couple of years.

Kid is a legit future 1st 2 round pick type player.

So is he transferring to Miami this spring or after this spring semester at junior college ?
Brock, you're late to the twitter party... You probably got scooped by OP bc you spend way too much time at the grill cooking your steak all the way through.

Bolden Carter Hall Knowles Smith and move a CB to S? Or maybe Miami gets Emerson? Give me another S and another CB.

Advertisement
Manny deserves the support. Dude, you're a good poster. I still dont get how you stuck by Mork for so long. I was happy to see your reaction to the first NSD when you cut bait.
Lol yea that just pushed me to the edge I couldn’t defend the indefensible anymore it’s like representing a cereal killer in court

Screenshot_20190109-235304_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Possible striker or FS/SS?

Striker? LMAO Manny got you Lames Shook
Now you know this Sonny dude is a troll . No one in their right mind wouldn't be beyond stoked to get a kid like this. One of the better players who have joined this program in a while and that is saying something as say what youn will but Richt brought in a ton of talent ( more then any coach did since Butch ) his first couple of years.

Kid is a legit future 1st 2 round pick type player.

LMAO....Star *****

Alright Diaz has officially pulled me back in. Back to being a slurper guys the dark side was fun!!! Big **** Manny!!
Alright Diaz has officially pulled me back in. Back to being a slurper guys the dark side was fun!!! Big **** Manny!!
No! You are back to being a normal fan of this program because in your opinion there is someone competent and capable in charge now. Big difference from being a slurper. A slurper sees all the evidence of things being seriously wrong yet is content to stick his head in the sand while attacking those who won't. Again big big difference!

Advertisement
Back