Bubba bolden committed

Also, just a clarification. If he did not play 5 games before withdrawing from USC, then under the NEW redshirt rules, he may be able to count the entire season as a redshirt, and not get dinged on the October withdrawal from school. This is new territory. If anyone knows if Bolden played in 2018, feel free to mention it. This might be an interesting technicality under the new rules that circumvents the whole mid-season withdrawal problem (and corresponding 1-season sit-out rule).

He didn't play at all in 2018

Advertisement
Also, just a clarification. If he did not play 5 games before withdrawing from USC, then under the NEW redshirt rules, he may be able to count the entire season as a redshirt, and not get dinged on the October withdrawal from school. This is new territory. If anyone knows if Bolden played in 2018, feel free to mention it. This might be an interesting technicality under the new rules that circumvents the whole mid-season withdrawal problem (and corresponding 1-season sit-out rule).
He didnt play and can play immediately at miami. Has 3 years of elgibilty left.

Can play immediately. We will be the only team with multiple Bubba's next year. Lets ****** go

Advertisement
I may get downvoted but transfers are a way to go ... most of UCFs oline and skills are transfers from sec and big10 schools

I agree. Richt not taking Grimes or trying to get Burrow last year was retarded.

More importantly we have to recruit more nationally. Miami is a destination school. Still recruit SFL obviously but stop gettng ****ed around by the Tyriques and expand the board

Advertisement
In Diaz’s scheme it’s always nice to add violent thumpers that can move.

Great get.

Also shows we don’t give a shlt about whatever transpired at a kid’s previous stop. Grab that talent.

Excellent point. Randy and possibly Golden doesn’t get a kid like this.

Bolden, Carter, and hall are gonna be the most athletic safeties we had at the U in a long time

Advertisement
He doesnt need to appeal anything since he spent the Fall at a Juco. He's immediately eligible.

247, Rvals, other reporters have all confirmed it

The jackass returns.

He left USC in mid-October. He was too late to enroll in a semester-based JuCo, which means he later enrolled in a quarter-based JuCo, for the winter quarter. And if he is enrolled in JuCo, he has to graduate before he can transfer. Which means we can't enroll him for January, it will be 3 months at the earliest (assuming he does 2 quarters and graduates from JuCo) or 6 months at the outside (assuming 3 quarters at JuCo).

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-bolden-20181008-story.html

Bolden said that USC’s office of Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (SJACS) “believes that I am responsible for violating the student code of conduct pertaining to underage drinking at an off-campus party back in February 2018 wherein I participated in mutual trash-talking with fellow partygoers. As the vibe at the party turned unfriendly, I left with several friends. Approximately nine days afterward, the party hosts reported feeling threatened by me that night, which sparked a USC SJACS investigation.”

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

**** it, he is going to get suspended from Miami on the first day of fall practice after NKosi reports he felt threatened...

Boulware was the only OL with a pulse

Tito had a solid year too. Colbert. Yeah man I’m with you on this one.
I’m not saying to only take in transfers but it definitely helps where we have holes with only young guys instead of just throwing them in the fire.

If we get a de/dt transfer similar or better to Tito along with maybe another ol transfer outside of Kennedy I’ll feel a lot more confident heading to play uf in sept

Advertisement
I’m not saying to only take in transfers but it definitely helps where we have holes with only young guys instead of just throwing them in the fire.

If we get a de/dt transfer similar or better to Tito along with maybe another ol transfer outside of Kennedy I’ll feel a lot more confident heading to play uf in sept
Oh definitely man of course. Always nice to get some guys on the lines with a little seasoning too.

The jackass returns.

He left USC in mid-October. He was too late to enroll in a semester-based JuCo, which means he later enrolled in a quarter-based JuCo, for the winter quarter. And if he is enrolled in JuCo, he has to graduate before he can transfer. Which means we can't enroll him for January, it will be 3 months at the earliest (assuming he does 2 quarters and graduates from JuCo) or 6 months at the outside (assuming 3 quarters at JuCo).

Ok dude. I'm sure you know more than every reporter covering this.

Advertisement
Back