Bubba bolden committed

Advertisement
Per 247 Bolden will have three years to play three at Miami once he finishes up classes in the spring and will likely be eligible to play right away and that the Hurricanes will host Bolden the weekend of Jan. 18 for an official visit and they will meet with Bolden and his family once the NCAA dead period lifts later this week.

Advertisement
The-U_hands-fornews.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-bolden-20181008-story.html

Bolden said that USC’s office of Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (SJACS) “believes that I am responsible for violating the student code of conduct pertaining to underage drinking at an off-campus party back in February 2018 wherein I participated in mutual trash-talking with fellow partygoers. As the vibe at the party turned unfriendly, I left with several friends. Approximately nine days afterward, the party hosts reported feeling threatened by me that night, which sparked a USC SJACS investigation.”

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

soft crowd.

Advertisement
It really is time to recruit on a more national level. These two kids have great success here maybe we get a Bishop Gorman connection going?

It is! We cannot turn our backs on S Fla but damnit these kids are mercenaries with absolutely no hometown loyalty. S Fla kids want a bag and then they are almost guaranteed to jump to the league first chance they get.

I look at the Clemson and UGA situations the past couple of years where they had big time juniors decide to stay around for their Senior year. They can convince those kids because 1) they are winning, and 2) they deal mostly with country boys with hometown loyalties.

We need to recruit nationally. Not 3 star jags from PA who don’t fit our system. But we do need to expand our footprint so that S Fla divas see that we will go around them to bring in talent so that we are not just a hat on the table at NSD.

No, he withdrew from USC in October, thus he was too late to enroll in JuCo. USC just "reinstated" him, thus he would be able to register for January classes.

Because he was initially registered for the fall semester (and football season), it counts as a season, though he could redshirt.

Your overall "5 years to play 4" counter starts from your first year of enrollment. He played as a freshman. The lost year could count as a redshirt. He should have 3 years to play 3 years, unless the NCAA denies his appeal, and he has to sit out a transfer year.

No he can play right away.

Advertisement
Back