Bubba bolden committed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just retweeted Sam Bruce asking to go back. Then Richards said lets bring back sam also. Fuq it im in he said I promise to be good lol

Im down for it if hes healty and still has his speed. We have to take advantage of what we have. We all want the 5 star south florida guys. We not there yet. But take advantage of the talented guys that have something to prove and want to be here. Guys like Bruce dont give a **** about no 5 star CB guarding him. Hes a dog and wants to burn his ***. If you talented, have a chip on your shoulder, and WANT to be here, come on over.

Advertisement
Im down for it if hes healty and still has his speed. We have to take advantage of what we have. We all want the 5 star south florida guys. We not there yet. But take advantage of the talented guys that have something to prove and want to be here. Guys like Bruce dont give a **** about no 5 star CB guarding him. Hes a dog and wants to burn his ***. If you talented, have a chip on your shoulder, and WANT to be here, come on over.

Don’t think he’s been healthy since he broke his leg

Advertisement
Since when are transfers listed as rival commits?

I'm ignorant so thanks for the clarification. But there should be somewhere in the ratings that include transfers I think it's a flaw not to do that. Especially now that transfers are so prominent in number.

Advertisement
Back