Bubba bolden committed

Advertisement
bubba only adds more depth to the secondary. can't wait to see blades jr, Gilbert, gurv, and amari make all impact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him Carter and Hall are going to be terrifying on that one third and long play all game Manny throws out 6 DBs and dials up a blitz.

Transfer Portal U.

You may decommit or throw our hats but one way or another we’re getting your ***.

No pause.

Advertisement
I think he will be eligible at time he disenrolled. Kind of like how DJ Johnson was eligible for Oregon's bowl game despite his waiver being denied

I never said otherwise. I simply said that if he wins the appeal, he has 3 to play 3. If the NCAA makes him sit out a year, he would miss the first half of the season. And I said that he never enrolled in JuCo.

There is a difference between a transfer sit-out year (which might not wipe out a full football season, depending on timing) and the overall 5-years-to-play-4 rule. The clock is always ticking on the 5-year rule.

Yea carter is at his best blitzing and coming downhill in the run game. You put him in space or get him in coverage then that's when problems occur.
Yeah I know Diaz kept saying “he thinks too much” but he’s got that’s violence in him when he attacks.

And then there’s that Gurvan Hall kid....he might be ok haha

Advertisement
Also, just a clarification. If he did not play 5 games before withdrawing from USC, then under the NEW redshirt rules, he may be able to count the entire season as a redshirt, and not get dinged on the October withdrawal from school. This is new territory. If anyone knows if Bolden played in 2018, feel free to mention it. This might be an interesting technicality under the new rules that circumvents the whole mid-season withdrawal problem (and corresponding 1-season sit-out rule).

In Diaz’s scheme it’s always nice to add violent thumpers that can move.

Great get.

Also shows we don’t give a shlt about whatever transpired at a kid’s previous stop. Grab that talent.
We’ve had some pretty great results with transfers lately too

I never said otherwise. I simply said that if he wins the appeal, he has 3 to play 3. If the NCAA makes him sit out a year, he would miss the first half of the season. And I said that he never enrolled in JuCo.

There is a difference between a transfer sit-out year (which might not wipe out a full football season, depending on timing) and the overall 5-years-to-play-4 rule. The clock is always ticking on the 5-year rule.

He doesnt need to appeal anything since he spent the Fall at a Juco. He's immediately eligible.

247, Rvals, other reporters have all confirmed it

Advertisement
Back