Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Our fan base is a bunch of pathetic cucks

They tweeting the kid ***** and talking about bags. Just making us look like inferior hoes.

Kids and recruits lookin at that **** lmao

Yeah that is why we lose kids because of the fans. These kids are taught on what to say in the media to explain why they are not staying home except the real reason $$$$$

Miami will never be elite in this environment with a wild Wild West where cash flows and the NCAA looks the other eay

As I am writing this I realize as a cane fan of 40 years I don’t care anymore. I am apathetic. Watch them every Saturday hope they win but know they have zero chance of being a perineal playoff team.

We are inferior in this landscape. Sports is won with players not slogans and schemes.

Advertisement
Yeah that is why we lose kids because of the fans. These kids are taught on what to say in the media to explain why they are not staying home except the real reason $$$$$

Miami will never be elite in this environment with a wild Wild West where cash flows and the NCAA looks the other eay

As I am writing this I realize as a cane fan of 40 years I don’t care anymore. I am apathetic. Watch them every Saturday hope they win but know they have zero chance of being a perineal playoff team.

We are inferior in this landscape. Sports is won with players not slogans and schemes.
FACTS

It will take another 20 years for some people to realize it they will come along eventually and figure it out some may never

Advertisement
The word commit means absolutely nothing anymore it’s such a joke... manolo needs to fix that. And Hopefully some magic happens at paradise next weekend
Said it before that I wasn’t sold on manny’s recruiting. This is one of those recruitments we absolutely could not lose. I mean the signs was there, when was the last time this kid visited miami? I expect The other dend to decommit Sam A just with the way this sh*t seems to be going.

Stefan is gonna be busy as **** with all these class impact threads dam. Literally what happened that made this kid decommit?

Advertisement
Once Donnell Harris decomitted it was only a matter of time.

Two of them were close and Harris was the only reason we were hanging onto Robinson. Now that Harris will have our hat on the table for NSD ( best case ) its gonna be a longshot for Robinson.
Bryan Robinson and Donell Harris are close?

Advertisement
*** who’s not coming. As long as the ones that do lives up to where Chaney said

“We’re going to make everybody pay for they’ve done, what they’ve said about UM.”

EVERY ***’N BODY
Hes as close to a lock as there is, if he ever didnt sign with us this site will burn and crash. U cant say a line like that and go somewhere else he will get bodied for that

Advertisement
You're blaming the coaches for this?

I am. The coaches are largely at fault here.....the local tri-county high school coaches. They alllll want their asses kissed by us and given special treatment but when do you EVER hear of any strife between one of them and one of their players/player's families for clowning us during recruiting? All of a sudden the guys who want our lips permanently attached to their buttcheeks are powerless and the situation is out of their hands.

There is not a bigger cesspool in alllllllll of America when it comes to college football recruiting than good ol' South Florida.

Advertisement
Back