Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
I been told y’all this was going to happen. Why you think we’re on Redding so hard? FSU bound. This definitely ain’t a secret. We will have someone replace him no problem. Harris is a different beast but DE recruiting has been pretty solid, so I’m not concerned. I just hate how the NCAA is doing Miami tho. It’s blatant BS.

No way he's considering FSU...

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

What a great decision kid.

Advertisement
😂... Can't wait for the slurpers to make excuses again.
This is the earliest in a head coahces tenure that the fan base is already dividing.....slurpers word is used when the cat is out of the bag and there a phony. This is real early lol but I get your point, lets see man this year better be a savage year I know cane fans will not stand for this **** and are ready to pounce.

Edit: my bad I read it like Austin did but still stands that we cant lose this season we have to win 10 and show something

Was talking to a buddy of mine who roots for another team and he said the same thing. Lost interest in my recruiting all kids going to Bama Georgia Clemson, **** Eyes and Oklahoma
Yup. There is no point becoming invested in these kids until they sign. It may be time to stop chasing the best players and look for guys who really want to be a part of the program.

Advertisement
Yup. There is no point becoming invested in these kids until they sign. It may be time to stop chasing the best players and look for guys who really want to be a part of the program.
No point in investing in the sport eventually its fixed for those schools with the bags, blue bloods r trash and its boring already. Now I know why people hate the Yankees lol.....NCAA is super dirty man this is possibly the worst sport to follow with how corrupt it is

Advertisement
2 major decommits in 12 hours....In the middle of fkin June....When we are undefeated this season....

Last edited:
Once Donnell Harris decomitted it was only a matter of time.

Two of them were close and Harris was the only reason we were hanging onto Robinson. Now that Harris will have our hat on the table for NSD ( best case ) its gonna be a longshot for Robinson.

Advertisement
I’m done with recruiting....

If I’m the staff I just control what I can control and that’s get the kids on campus to win every **** game... we will get talented kids if we win and things will get better

**** this
There is plenty of talent in Florida and elsewhere to win and win big. These kids are honestly not worth the drama, even if they go on to be successful.

Glad i never really paid attention to him, because i never expected him in the class.

We have a BUNCH of Wr offers right now.

Its summer time..bag drop time...its about to be real fluid. It levels somewhat when the season gets going.

But this was a LOUSY DAY for UM in recruiting..which is crazy with them having kids all weekend and nxt weekend for paradise.

Advertisement
Back