Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
They use UM , get that offer early and then wait for bag schools. But If you don’t offer them when they’re six it’s “ ***** UM”.

Damned if you do, damned if ya don’t.

Ironically FSU or UF offers late and that’s just peachy.

It’s straight up toxic , but at least we’re used to it .

You just sit and wait for the high rated sfla kids to do this.

Oh well.

Yawn , off to bed .

Glad i never really paid attention to him, because i never expected him in the class.

We have a BUNCH of Wr offers right now.

Its summer time..bag drop time...its about to be real fluid. It levels somewhat when the season gets going.

But this was a LOUSY DAY for UM in recruiting..which is crazy with them having kids all weekend and nxt weekend for paradise.
Its gets crazier now or National Signing Day? **** we lost McFarland whos a stud last day or two. I think the 2 weeks leading up to NSD is the worst in terms of bag dropping, its real bad during that time

Robinson and Harris committed to Richt so it will be interested to see the level of integrity kids that commit to Diaz have. That will be the best gauge moving forward.
Fair enough he has time, we really wont know much till after the season and NSD how he closes. We will know if hes the guy at least for me IMO

Advertisement
South Florida recruits are the biggest Divas in college recruiting. It's a blessing in a curse being in the most talented area in the country for football recruits. These kids are loaded with Talent but are the biggest Divas out there. We are really the only Program who has deal with this level of decommitments year after year. Diaz is making out of a state recruiting a huge priority. Louisiana, Georgia,New York and Texas are going to be huge for us going forward

Last edited:
Amazing how it always happens around bag season.
Nothing new about TNM.
How many wins for how many years before they stay again? Humm? Anyone wanna give me hint?
2 ten win seasons 1 eleven win seasons?

Advertisement
Best WR class in Sofla in a longtime, also the out of state names we are offering are impressive...Gotta make it happen.

Poitier, Redding, keep Fleming, Williams from Belle Glade, is Canion really sold Auburn, the Nevada kid, etc...

Amazing how it always happens around bag season.
Nothing new about TNM.
How many wins for how many years before they stay again? Humm? Anyone wanna give me hint?
2 ten win seasons 1 eleven win seasons?
May never change regardless. Money will always be king and we'll get the death penalty the second with give a family money

did u watch NSD that cycle? We didnt close and we showed life that winning thing is overblown there is bags being dropped man
Hmmm again we got 10 wins despite losing 4 straight games!!!! Np **** we didn't close again win.

And we still had a top 5 class brcause we finished with a record like that

Advertisement
Why does this sh*t feels like when all those kids decommitted from Miami back in December? Season ain’t even been played yet these kids bullsh*tting Miami right now smh. Recruiting in south Florida can be a blessing but ITS definitely a curse
They use UM to get there name out, bama checks in checks if there good. Now lets take him from UM bang they drop a bag or offer and 9 out of 10 times they gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back