Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
A lot of kids do actually. They have a very personable staff and the kid I have playing there (Rashad Weaver) absolutely loves his coaches to this day.
Only thing holding them back is that they're still Pitt.

Manny should have went after Partridge after Simpson.

Let Stroud stay in that chief of whatever role he originally had.

but then again out of all the D Coaches he is the one that least deserves to be fired.

Last edited:
I would agree something is going on with Robinson & Fleming, no big teams are going after two 4 star South Florida Wrs

Advertisement
Manny should have went after Partridge after Simpson.

Let Stroud stay in that chief of whatever role he originally had.

but then again out of all the D Coaches he is the one that least deserves to be fired.

I wouldn't rule out that Diaz did check in with him, and it may even have been rumored. Partridge was pretty adamant about not wanting to move his family again.

2AC1259F-F414-4D33-8E4B-E48B65D35775.jpeg

Weird recruitment continues, find it hard to believe he really will end up at Pitt, not sure if he’s a take for bama. Maryland visited him today

View attachment 104830
Weird recruitment continues, find it hard to believe he really will end up at Pitt, not sure if he’s a take for bama. Maryland visited him today
That kid will somehow end up in bamas class..maybe not as a EDS..They might convince him to hold off until feb..remember Dec is not the only signing day..no reason to really panic for any program with prospects left on their boards. Or even to eval later. But I’m sure we’re done at WR even if Robinson wants in

Does this kid actually want to play cfb lol?

Someone on another board said he had a weak senior year, which was weird because his team was either undefeated or 1 loss til playoffs I believe? So maybe he didn't play much in blowouts leading to a dip in production?

IMO he was right there with Chaney coming into the season as the top players in Sofla. Soph and Junior tape were nasty...Weird recruitment

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back