Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
Guys, where does he have a better chance to win a title, Pittsburgh or Miami?

Well give your handle, weren't you calling plays against Pitt while 10-0? How did that go?

Fact is I wouldnt use that as a measuring stick bc well they played in the conference championship last year and looked just as bad as us.

Lol at the ncaa and college football. At least 20+ years ago, all teams had a fear of getting busted by the ncaa. There were always schools that got special treatment but I think everyone knew to not be too egregious. With Emmert, that’s all gone and the balance of CFB has tilted towards 5 teams. I can easily give you the 5 teams that will take up at least three spots in the playoff race in the next five years with one being left out. Every once in a while you’ll get an ND or Washington. Otherwise the below five are virtually locked to be in the playoff race.

Bama
Clemson
UGA
Oklahoma
Ohio St

I been told y’all this was going to happen. Why you think we’re on Redding so hard? FSU bound. This definitely ain’t a secret. We will have someone replace him no problem. Harris is a different beast but DE recruiting has been pretty solid, so I’m not concerned. I just hate how the NCAA is doing Miami tho. It’s blatant BS.

Well hopefully you are right about Redding and others (Poitier, J. Williams, Long from Tampa, the Vegas kid)...And that would prove Diaz is navigating the waters, ready with a HUGE board of contigency plans because he has learned his last couple years how the game is played with some of these divas...

What I am A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT is...Stubblefield and Stroud were kinda funky hires to begin with, and bam those two position groups hit with BIG BIG recommits already from Robinson and Harris...Hope it's not a pattern, but of course could have nothing to do with them...Could just indeed be the bags.

Advertisement
Weird how this kid never camped anywhere? Was hoping he was the no drama type and just gonna stay committed and take things quietly...Guess not. But any one no why he hasn't gone to ANY camp? (at least not that I can see)

considering we're going through the same decommitting train, i'm very well experienced in these things too lol

Nah...you're a rookie trust me. At one point there was an article written (I believe fall '18 but I could be off) that listed teams with the most de-commits since like '15 (Again I may be off, but it was like a 3-4 year period)...UM was in the 50s. The next school IN ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL...Was around 30.

Nothing is as frustrating as being a UM recruiting fan/follower

Anybody that willingly wants to go up to Tallahassee and play at FSU I don’t want them here. That program is beyond a joke, kids going up there to ***** pop instead of playing football.

Advertisement
Anybody that willingly wants to go up to Tallahassee and play at FSU I don’t want them here. That program is beyond a joke, kids going up there to ***** pop instead of playing football.

At least those kids feel they can go somewhere and make a difference would u rather kids ride the Alabama and Clemson wave???

Its the truth mf !!

Take those orange and green glasses off

Them mfs are recruting at an super elite level rn

Clemson qb got hurt that game no wonder why that game was f**king close. Duhh

Look at what they did to bama a team already loaded with 5*

Go Cheer for Clemson hoe..

Advertisement
Not saying they can but at some point it’s Diaz’s job to figure it out why this staff struggles recruiting elite players. Does bags even apply in this case? Ivins reported FSU is the favorite for Bryan. We can’t beat out FSU and Dugans for this kid? Really? C’mon. Something is wrong with this picture and it isn’t bags.

I think that's everyone's assumption right now based on the prior relationship. But we don't know where he will end up. Penn State in this too. And he is OVing to Pitt this weekend. I don't see him at FSU when the dust settles...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back