Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
I think that's everyone's assumption right now based on the prior relationship. But we don't know where he will end up. Penn State in this too. And he is OVing to Pitt this weekend. I don't see him at FSU when the dust settles...

Fair enough. You’re probably right too. I still blame the staff for this decommitment.

Advertisement
Brethren, not sure why any of this is shocking & surprising.

To get elites, u have to be elite in some form or fashion:

Don’t have a winning tradition? Better have elite bags.

New coaching staff? Better have elite recruiting

Don’t have bags? Better be an elite team

Winning not enough? Better have elite NFL draft success.

Bags still heavy, regardless? Better have an elite eye for under the radar talent.

U gotta pick a side in this arms race!

Right now, we are not an elite team in any stretch of the imagination. We haven’t been elite on the field. We haven’t been elite w draft results. We haven’t been elite in recruiting under the radar dogs (that’s how we get a roster full of Randy and Golden’s special, depleting our death). We haven’t been elite in player development. We haven’t been elite in recruiting and relating to kids. And we **** sure haven’t been elite in the bag game.

We can cry about bags and the dirtiness of the NCAA all day, but we need to start looking in the mirror & taking some responsibility for this bull chit:

We’re STILL out recruiting majority of the teams we play on our schedule, and that’s been for years; yet, we have ONE DIVISION title to show for it. We are in one of the weakest divisions in football. We can say the ACC hate us, but what have we done for the ACC? The ACC strategically placed us in a weak division w our only nemesis being VT, in thoughts we would be regularly battling FSU in their conference championship. Great for their TV ratings & conference, and we have completely **** the bed w this opportunity.

We are struggling against the BC’s, Duke’s, UVA’s, Maryland’s, Pitt’s, UNC’s, GT’s of the world. We’re getting blown out by a make shift Wisc team. We’re going on 3-4 game losing streaks on a regular.

None of these kids have ever, EVER seen us do anything of relevance. So of course they are going to flock to the teams that have been linked to winning and NFL draft results, REGARDLESS of bags. Ppl like winners; that’s just a fact.

It’s time to just prove it; prove it off the field, prove it on the field. These kids are not just concerned about bags, but they’re concerned about their football future. A lot of these kids are the gateway for their parents, family to get out, so I highly doubt they’re going to entrust their future to a school that goes 7-6 on a regular, and gets players drafted in the 4th round or later on a consistent basis.

We gotta own this chit, man. The game ain’t fair, but we are making it more complicated than it has to be. Find our DNA again (winning, swagging, team full of pit bulls, being jerks about running up the score, flood the NFL w 1st rounders, 2nd rounders, pro bowlers, future HOFers, make practice more difficult than the game itself, and make everyone pay for even slightly disrespecting This U) and we won’t have to worry about bags or jits decommiting.

Sorry the long rant, but I just had to get this off my chest.
You right tho

Advertisement
Maybe but I called you pwussy *** soft not ignorant so I have no idea why your bringing in that comment

Easy to call others soft on the internet isn’t it? You’re obviously a mark, don’t make this clown **** an issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Replace him with Mook or another good WR, this isnt a loss like the Harris kid

Right...The kids an animal, maybe the best player in Sofla this year, but the depth of the Sofla class this year at WR may be the best ever. Get in Poitier's ear, J. Williams from Belle Glade can play. We should be fine...UNLESSSS they all hate Stubblefield, which is always possible?

Advertisement
Back